• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I’m looking at the justice green dot for a shotgun. Thank you

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I’m looking at the justice green dot for a shotgun. Thank you
    I have one on a pistol and I am crazy impressed! Nice and bright, a nice big green ring and dot combo reticle and has stayed zeroed thus far! At the price point it is a good buy IMHO

feverdog69

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have several of there items (dots, lpvo's, rifle scopes) and would recommend for the price point. One contact with customer service was great too, had issue with battery cap on dot over torched from factory and they replaced no questions asked.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    No personal experience, but I have been interested. A few friends have them and they all say they work great. For the price, they seem to be a great value.

Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ty u all for all the information. I think I’m going to try it,spent alot more on better it per the reviews.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The same guy who used to develop and market for Swampfox is now at Gideon optics. I recently purchased their version of a SRO, so far no complaints. Clear glass, bright dot and lightweight.

SLTW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My brother uses the 1-6 arrowhead in mil for 3 gun. No issues. He does a hybrid long range 2 gun comp with shots out to 400 yards too. He likes. I am interested in their new 1-6 Warhawk with the 34mm tube.

jotec

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have the justice in red the og model. Its fine. I have the og sentinel it refresh rate sucks with movement. Other then that its fine.

Aaronhime27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I've got several of thier optics. I don't do a hardcore torture test but do use, and not baby any optics. I've yet to have one fail. My edc is the OG sentinel. It's been carried a few years now and seen several thousand rounds. It's never needed adjustment and still works as it did when new. I also have an arrowhead which has become one of my favorite rifle optics. It is a bit heavier than some in it's class but the thing is built like a tank. I won't list them all but I do also have the new justice 2. Very clear glass and dot. Built heavier duty then most and far superior to thier origional Justice. I do have holosun optics as well, outside of thier eps I've switched to swampfox for pistols. For rifle I'll stick with arrowhead. I had several mid range optics when I got the arrowhead. I've since made the switch there as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan boy but if they work and work well I have no problem using them. Clarity is on par but honestly better than most in the price range and build quality imo really isn't matched in the same price range. Of course thats objective in some way. If one ever fails I'll have no issue reporting it. I just use what works well and if I save a few bucks even better yet.

Top Bottom