APOD Firearms

Read it, learn it, believe it, vote it......

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Do we have a good choice when considering our gun rights? It is my understanding, which might not be a very good understanding, that Romney enacted a weapons ban as the governor of his home state?

Are we not between a rock and a hard place here?

I ask because I am not well informed politically, not trolling by any means.

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    What I understand about Mass is that the state is only about 15% Rep,,,, so the call on the Mass Gun Laws is kinda tough,,, he seemingly worked with the voters in his state,,, if he works with the voters of the entire country I do believe that the outcome will be much different IMO

CORRECTED 15% REP NOT DEM

Last edited:

RIPpff

Banned
    Obama has been pre-elected by the global elite aka natural resource controllers, there is nothing we can do about it.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Do we have a good choice when considering our gun rights? It is my understanding, which might not be a very good understanding, that Romney enacted a weapons ban as the governor of his home state?

Are we not between a rock and a hard place here?

I ask because I am not well informed politically, not trolling by any means.

You are correct Ian, in Mass. ,they have laws similar to Califonia,Jersey,New York and such.For him to waiver once I dont trust him either.He is still the lesser of two evils by a longshot on many fronts.He would be commiting political suicide by even attempting to mess with guns in his first term.He would loose party support no doubt.I am also smart enough to know to check your sources,of course the NRA is posting that,its a way to justify your membership dues (and their crusty hats they send ya).I enjoy my guns ,keeping my money that I earn,and the precident that sends to future generations,those are a couple of the thousands of reasons I would never vote democrat.
    thlazy.jpg

thObamaCAX0YHTK.jpg

Top Bottom