• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yeah, mine are pimp on the lever-action 357/38s. Zeroed at 50yds w/38s and can easily ring torso plates at 100-125yds by making the ^ the "hat" of the target. "PING"
    On the rifle you should be able to see the circle too. I love it and the chevron. Have a 507C in red I'd swap in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    On the rifle you should be able to see the circle too. I love it and the chevron. Have a 507C in red I'd swap in a heartbeat.
    You can see it moving dynamically (bringing the rifle up from low ready, etc) and it helps get you to the chevron if using a more 'heads up' optics setup, but it's not anything for holds being a 250MOA circle.

I've moved 2 of these from pistols to rifles as I went enclosed optics on Glocks with the 509-ACSS on those; same reticle just enclosed emitter. I still have one 507-ACSS on a Zev optics slide / G45 with an Agency-Sage comp - really a fun gun.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Still enjoying it. Also the full size Dagger (17) has grown on me. I dare say I like it better than glocks, blasphemy, I know but it fits me better grip wise and just has a solid feel to it. 1911 grip angle maybe? Need a 19 size to try.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For my Daily Dagger. Outdoor knock around pistol for life on the frontier ( Range,Al)

It's the 507C. Has the chevron reticle and outer circle that you can only see when NOT ON TARGET. You can turn it off but why would you?
    Makes finding the dot effortless. If you see the outer ring, shift back and boom there's the dot.
    You probably saying why would I need that? I've spent 242 hours practicing my draw, dry firing and two handed stance. Well, shoot from the ground, shoot off handed or one handed. Use crap cover where your not in your proper target range stance. Ya know like if someone was trying to end you in the real world.
    3 mins playing with it and I had it figured out. Left outer circle, shift left. Bottom of circle shift down etc..
    Wanna shoot gangster style? Go ahead. You can ding the steel and impress the homies.

I think it's great. You don't EVER see the outer ring unless your off point.

Drop comp built in, yep thats right. No guessing what you need for 50 yards or even 100. 0 at 25 and go shoot stuff. Chevron point 25. Just under point 50, Bottom of chevron 100. (115gr)
    Solar and battery. Something like 30k hours. Tray for battery is on the side so no taking it off to change, so no loss of zero.

Very pleased with this, did I mention it's in green the new cool? Unlike red that looks like a road flare with my crap eyes the green is crystal clear. I have 3 of the green ones. And love em. Also have a red sig Romeo zero that looks like a Nike swoop.
    It would also be handy on a carbine.
    Food for thought... ** its a Primary Arms exclusive optic btw.

View attachment 234319 View attachment 234320 View attachment 234321 View attachment 234322 View attachment 234323
    Dang it Rebel!!! I was trying really hard to hold off on getting one of these... I'm running out of reasons.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still enjoying it. Also the full size Dagger (17) has grown on me. I dare say I like it better than glocks, blasphemy, I know but it fits me better grip wise and just has a solid feel to it. 1911 grip angle maybe? Need a 19 size to try.
    I felt the same way about the Polymer 80.. Grip felt better for whatever reason.

kb67

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got a 507k ACSS for my S&W Equalizer and a 507c ACSS incoming for a M&P 2.0. I'm super jealous of the $221 price tag though. Same lister on ebay is $100 more now.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I've got a 507k ACSS for my S&W Equalizer and a 507c ACSS incoming for a M&P 2.0. I'm super jealous of the $221 price tag though. Same lister on ebay is $100 more now.
    It's PA. Primary Arms. If you watch them some times they have some super deals. The ACSS holosun is their exclusive. Love mine.

kb67

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's PA. Primary Arms. If you watch them some times they have some super deals. The ACSS holosun is their exclusive. Love mine.
    For sure. I'm still pretty new to shooting, so those circles you don't ever see are a fairly regular occurrence for me lol.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    For sure. I'm still pretty new to shooting, so those circles you don't ever see are a fairly regular occurrence for me lol.
    That's how you learn, you can make quick hits with it from prone, on back on side just about any position you can dream up. Handy for real world shooting. Grip and presentation are good to practice till lying under a truck. Ymmv.
    *** I've actually switched my armor carrier chest holster to the dagger with ACSS.

Top Bottom