• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THE BOWFISHING KIT IS BRAND NEW,NEVER USED,INCLUDES REEL,2 ARROWS,AND I WILL THROW IN AN OLD BEAR COMPOUND THAT I PICKED UP TO MOUNT IT ON.BEFORE YOU GET ALL EXCITED,THE BOW IS A OLD FRED BEAR I PICKED UP AT A YARDSALE LAST YEAR SO I DID NOT HAVE TO BRING MY BOW OUT IN THE SALT WATER.THE AMS KIT IS OUT OF THE WRAPPER AND THE DVD IS MISSING FROM THE SET,I WATCHED IT AND CHUCKED IT AS ALL IT SHOWED WAS OTHER PRODUCTS AND TWO CARP KILLS...WILL SELL FOR $100.00 INCLUDING BOW OR TRADE FOR A/R PARTS ,BURRIS PEPR RINGS,FREE FLOAT TUBES OR QUAD RAILS,FLIP UP SIGHTS,CHEAP POCKET PISTOL,OR .22

http://www.cabelas.com/bowfishing-retriever-pro-combo-kit-1.shtml?WT.tsrc=CSE&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=02922482&rid=40&mr:trackingCode=56BFFDCB-958E-DF11-A0C8-002219318F67&mr:referralID=NA&mr:match={matchtype}&mr:filter=42713055431&mr:adType=pla&mr:keyword={keyword}&mr:ad=19726064711
    I PAID THE ABOVE PRICE,AND WILL NOT SELL FOR LESS THAN 100.00

Clay-Doh

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for bringing it buy the store Matt! Was good to meet you, and hope to see you and your wife at free oysters on the beach one of these wednesdays

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom