• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    story aftermath:

Grandkids came over. Asked to take our “farm dog” with them in the goat pasture/woods. Dog loves going with the kids.

They bring the dog back in the house: BB stinks! He’d rolled in the decomposing armadillo. You can’t imagine the stench and slime on him. BB jumps on the couch. Luckily the couch has a cover on it. Put leash on dog. Wife grabs the cover off couch. I ask for volunteer to hold dog outside so I can hose him off and wash him.

No grandkid volunteered due to the smell. Daughter says she’ll hold the leash. I’d never given BB a bath, so BB doesn’t know what the heck is going on. Half a bottle of dog deorderizer shampoo later BB now just smells like a wet dog. We can handle that smell and it goes away when dried. Put the couch cover, BB’s collar and drying off towels in washing machine.

More grandkids are coming over. Get shovel, bury armadillo remains and surrounding soaked soil and pine straw. Safe to let BB go out with kids.

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    Blood courses through the liver and circulates through the body. Any part would be susceptible.

Unless absolute life and death situation exists, Cook All Animal Parts Thoroughly! That was taught at every Military Survival School I attended.

Top Bottom