• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I doubt they will ever make a rim fire as they seem to market more towards law enforcement but what do I know.

Joe

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Id venture to bet money saying the civilian market buys more firearms, glocks included, than the Mil & LE market

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would agree but they just developed the 30s & it was designed for & built in conjunction with with law enforcement in mind. IMO they already had all the 45 they needed.

IMO a single stack 380, 9mm, & 40 is long over due for them. Hopefully they will come threw with something designed with CC in mind.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handguns/321524-glock-models-41-42-let-speculation-begin.html
    In a recent thread about my Glock Armorer's re-cert class (Glock Armorer Update), I mentioned the instructor told us that Glock would be unveiling two new guns at SHOT Show in January.

I was doing some ordering for the shop this evening, and found that the new models are already in our distributor's system. Very little information is available (and no pics or description), but what is there allows us to make some inferences.

They are listed under "handguns," so no Glock Carbine (big surprise)

One model will be the Glock 41. SKU numbers are PG4130101 and PG4130103, which indicate adjustable sights, and a low-cap and hi-cap version. The Glock 41 is more expensive than any of Glock's other pistols to date; based on the wholesale cost I'm seeing, street price will be $779.95 at my shop. Given that, my official guess is that the new Glock Model 41 is going to be an optics-ready, competition-oriented pistol to compete with the S&W M&P CORE and FNH-USA FNX-45 Tactical.

The other model will be the Glock 42. SKU number is UI4250201, which indicates US-made, fixed sights and a low-capacity (10 or less) magazine. Wholesale price on this is only slightly above the Gen3 models, so street price should be $539.95. I think this is a new single stack .380 or 9mm of some sort.

Or, I could be completely wrong. Guess we'll find out in January if not before!

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From what I have been reading the G42 is going to be a single stack .380 and the G41 is going to be a practical tactical .45 acp. Take it for what it's worth but this is the rumors I am hearing.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea that is just what glock needs another 45 & 380. WTF

Heck, they only have 8 different models of 45s

I am going to talk with my local dealer & if its a single stack 9,or 40 I will have them order me one otherwise I will pass.

Last edited:

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They need three models, .380, single stack 9, and single stack 45. Do those three and call it a day. (I'd be all over the 45)

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not really a glock guy (yet) but don't they already have a single stack 45 (g36 right)

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The .45 will be a double stack competition gun probably like the G34 and G35.

In my ignorant mind most people who shoot 45's in competitions would use a 1911 not a glock.

I would imagine they would sell more single stack 9mm then any other design they could come up with. The market is flush with pocket 380s.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still hoping this info is wrong and the G42 is a single stack 9

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I would love to see a single stack 9 but Glock has been missing the boat given the popularity of pocket .380s so I could surely understand if they came out with one. I really like my G19 so I would be interested in a .380 (or a single stack 9).

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard the new Glocks coming out in January are going to be Black!

On a serious note, they need to get into more concealed carry options and single stacks. It'd be cool to see a single stack 9

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny..the argument against the shield is always from g26 owners..ill keep my 10+1..and now y'all want a single stack 9..I think ill stick w my shield

I am looking forward to a g21 n my future hopefully tho

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    If they could make a single stack 9 that's thinner than the 19/26, I'd be all over that.

shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom