• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drake22

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw a sign on 98 (not far from the zoo). Pulled back in the industrial park and called the number. Said they are opening sometime next week. looks like its going to be an indoor range and gun shop. Anyone know anything about this place?

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Will be awesome addition to the south end. Even though I prefer to head to the lease to shoot, I would love a place that would rent guns so that we can try before we buy. This area is lacking that ability big time.

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't wait for this to open! I could hit a 7 iron to this place from my house!

drake22

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It opened up on Saturday. No memberships available. $15 for a lane. No caliber limits, 75 feet max targets. Offered rentals on Smith's, Taurus and Springfields were available. Nice set up, and love the fact it's close.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My youngest son and I went yesterday and it was a blast. They have a good selection of weapons both long and short. The only rifles that were priced with the gouge price were the black guns. The pistols and other rifles were priced well. We brought all of our own ammo for a Berretta 92, XD 45,Taurus 709 , 2 AK's and a AR15. They needed to look at all my rifle ammo because you can't shoot anything with steel in it out of a rifle there because it can damage the back drop. Keep this in mind if you go to shoot a rifle because I brought 5 brands of ammo with me and all had steel in them and the stuff they sell is $14 per 20 and they will only give you 2 boxes at a time so you don't try and hide some in your bag on the way out.

The place it's self is awesome. Lots of weapons, and the lanes are very nice. My Son and I had a real good time and he is getting very good with the XD 45. He even got on target with all 7 rounds from the 709 at 30 yards which is great for anyone with a compact carry gun. I even got all but one of the 15 rounds in the black with the Berretta at 40 yards. I will be going back soon and often.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Turtle, I am assuming you meant 30 and 40 FEET? Good shooting. What is the longest range? I heard it was 25 yds, 75 feet, not long enough for my rifles but a great pistol range.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Turtle, I am assuming you meant 30 and 40 FEET? Good shooting. What is the longest range? I heard it was 25 yds, 75 feet, not long enough for my rifles but a great pistol range.

[B Yes I meant feet. I'm used to yards at the other ranges. [/B]

BIG B

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Me and a friend went tonight. Very nice range, good prices and very friendly staff. For those of you that don't know hold onto your receipts! When you get ten bring them back and you get your lane for free. Not bad and for $20 you can rent a gun and keep swapping out, you can shoot a 40 and go get a 9 for no extra charge. Pretty good if you ask me.

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good prices, great staff, just wish they had a couple more lanes for the busy times! I have been twice now and will be going this Sunday as well.

JohnnyRuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was there this morning. Great place. Three lanes were open from 9 to about 11 when I was there. Can't wait to go back!

dkdiver

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went in yesterday afternoon and a great time. Great people and friendly. I was there about four and there were lanes open. That being said, I would expect they will be busy today. They said they were getting a lot of calls about being open today.

reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Went there today.. burned up some 45 , 40, 38 special and 380.. love the place.... sure wish it was located in Escambia county.. got there a little after nine, they seemed pretty busy by the time I left... one guy brought his 308 rifle in to shoot.. I will bring some rifles next time as well..

duckhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Okay is this range on 98? Better yet where is it located? Since I live in Cantonment long drive for me not to know. Any help will be much appreciated!

hukdizzle

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, it's right on the north side of 98 before the zoo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom