Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze

Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze

Saw a sign on 98 (not far from the zoo). Pulled back in the industrial park and called the number. Said they are opening sometime next week. looks like its going to be an indoor range and gun shop. Anyone know anything about this place?

Here is their Orlando store and range site...may help you a bit. They are shooting for a June 8 opening, waiting on some A/C parts.

http://www.oakridgegunrange.com/
    Vietnam Vet...Vets Helping Vets...To ALL who Serve: Thank You for your Service!
    6.8 SPCII

The 6.8 SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15

Be Sure to Click on the Ads for GCGF Support

Will be awesome addition to the south end. Even though I prefer to head to the lease to shoot, I would love a place that would rent guns so that we can try before we buy. This area is lacking that ability big time.

Well we do not target practice at the lease, tends to make the animals gO nocturnal SO FOR A pistol range this will be great i the summer w A/C
    6.8 SPCII

I can't wait for this to open! I could hit a 7 iron to this place from my house!

Anybody go there yet?

Looks like they are still working on it...

It opened up on Saturday. No memberships available. $15 for a lane. No caliber limits, 75 feet max targets. Offered rentals on Smith's, Taurus and Springfields were available. Nice set up, and love the fact it's close.

My youngest son and I went yesterday and it was a blast. They have a good selection of weapons both long and short. The only rifles that were priced with the gouge price were the black guns. The pistols and other rifles were priced well. We brought all of our own ammo for a Berretta 92, XD 45,Taurus 709 , 2 AK's and a AR15. They needed to look at all my rifle ammo because you can't shoot anything with steel in it out of a rifle there because it can damage the back drop. Keep this in mind if you go to shoot a rifle because I brought 5 brands of ammo with me and all had steel in them and the stuff they sell is $14 per 20 and they will only give you 2 boxes at a time so you don't try and hide some in your bag on the way out.

The place it's self is awesome. Lots of weapons, and the lanes are very nice. My Son and I had a real good time and he is getting very good with the XD 45. He even got on target with all 7 rounds from the 709 at 30 yards which is great for anyone with a compact carry gun. I even got all but one of the 15 rounds in the black with the Berretta at 40 yards. I will be going back soon and often.

Turtle, I am assuming you meant 30 and 40 FEET? Good shooting. What is the longest range? I heard it was 25 yds, 75 feet, not long enough for my rifles but a great pistol range.
    6.8 SPCII