• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my app signed and will send it out tomorrow. Thanks Garpo for doing that for me. And thanks for letting me shoot your cx4, pretty awesome.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So they approve apps during their monthly meetings right? So that would of been this last Thursday. How long after you get approved do you assume it takes to get notified, and do they just mail out your membership?
    Been itching to go shoot.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After a week of submitting your app? Or from the 2nd Thursday of the month? Garpo had said they go over new membership apps during their meetings everymonth so was hoping to see something sometime this week.
    Been buying too much ammo and not shooting any of it, don't want to become a hoarder.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The week week after they voted on applications. And FYI for anyone not on Facebook they just posted this on their. Nothing on the lodge page.
    1b7414cf65b631a58dc870ec313c2761.jpg

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well still haven't seen heard back from anybody regarding my application status. sent a couple emails. Check hasn't gone through so i wonder if i got declined for something? I JUST WANT TO GO SHOOT!!

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They could still be out of cards. I renewed before June 1 and haven't seen a card I have an email saying I'm paid up. If you want to shoot pm me I'll be out there Tuesday or later this week trying out my new guns

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea could be, or maybe it because my last name is Martinez and they don't like mexicans out there. haha

Cool ill send you a PM if im not working late this week, got a tech off for the rest of the week because hes having a kid so i have to pick up slack and im in the middle of moving so this week will be hard to get some free time.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I didn't get a new card this year. Only got a receipt that said I'm paid up until the end of the year. They suggested I keep a printed copy with me when at the range. madeSICC88, they're not concerned with those that have Hispanic names, they just don't want old hippies with pony tales using the range. :hippie: :lol:

I'm also available to have you as a guest and being retired, I do have a good amount of free time on my hands.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If any of you guys are headed out sometime this week shoot me a pm, don't know what happened to my application but I will try and resubmit at the beginning of the year.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just looked up their website and saw a link to their Facebook page, they posted last week that any new membership applications will be looked through in January, hopefully my application is one of them.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    has anyone received their 2014 card yet? This was posted on the facebook page by Kim Watson(secretary) so I assume this is why mine hasn't been sent out yet...

My resignation was tendered to a board member several days ago but due to that board member hoping to change my mind (thanks Curtis, but no thanks) it inadvertently did not reach the President expedentially. However, it is in effect and was gleefully accepted by your President. Yes gleefully. This is the reason for my resignation. I can no longer work with the President nor am I willing to work with a board who treats people in the shallow, uncaring and hurtful manner I have been treated in. I have been talked to like a dog and treated with utter and total contempt. You win. I will miss the members that I have met and hope everyone has a wonderful year. I will embrace 2015 as a year of healing and hope for my family. I hope in the future this lodge will once again become a lodge for Police by Police as it was intended. Not a good ol boy hunting camp.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have mine, but I got it in person at a meeting about 8-9 months ago. I need to go to this month's meeting to pay my 2015 dues. I wonder who will be acting secretary?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    oh crap I meant 2015. I never actually even got a 2014 card...check was cashed but never got anything in the mail but an email saying I was good. Was going to try to slip out to the range tomorrow but don't have anything that showed that I paid.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I will be there in the morning and you can be my guest if anyone has anything to say about it. I still have the magazines for you also.

I might come out tomorrow. They never cashed my 2014 check and indicated that I should pay $100 for 2015. I sent my check in, but I was very tempted to just send in $50. It's not my fault they never cashed my 2014 check...

Anyway, I've got some new AR parts to test out, tune and sight in. If I can get going tomorrow, I'll be there.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need to submit a new application. When I submitted mine they just needs $25 for the rest of the year so I don't know what they'd do with it.

What time you all planning on going?

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They cashed my check for 2015 membership a couple of weeks ago but I have not received a new card. BTW, there's a new lock on the gate but it has the old combination.

Top Bottom