• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm still very interested in checking out the FOP range. If anyone is interested in meeting there and showing me around, that would be great! If not, no worries. Hope to meet some of you at the IDPA matches at ERGC. I probably won't make it this month, but I'm hoping to be there for both matches next month.

I'll be out there sometime this weekend chrono-ing some ammo, but right now I have no idea when that will be.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey sorry I didn't get out to the range on Friday, I had to much yard work to do on my off day. If TennJeep doesn't get up with you I am trying to go out next week sometime, I'll let you know.

makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problem madeSIC. I had a busy day too. Probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Sent you a pm with my phone number in case you end up going next week.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No problem madeSIC. I had a busy day too. Probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Sent you a pm with my phone number in case you end up going next week.

Sorry for the short notice today. I decided to run up there before I got into the much needed yard work. If the weather holds out tomorrow, I'll try to get back out there to chrono the new loads.

makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problem. You both have my phone number now. Just give me a call or text next time you plan to go, and I'll try to make it. Thanks again!

makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to TennJeep for showing me around the range a bit this weekend! Looks like a great place to shoot, and close to home & work. Next step... get an application put together.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone is going out one weekend and wants to bring a guest P.M. me. I live close, but have never been there. Feel like if I have a range close by I might get out to shoot more often. I'm free most of all of this coming weekend, but will be gone the next. Would love to meet some of you folks in Baldwin Co. and shoot. -Brent

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't appreciate when I plan my schedule around the calendar on FOP's website, then get to the range and LEO's are having a qualification when the calendar shows the range being free all day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That would piss me off too. Especially if I lived as far away as I do and drove all the way down there.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I went back after an hour and they were still qualifying, but they were almost done. On the upside, I ended up having a nice conversation with one of the Fairhope PD firearm instructors.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don't appreciate when I plan my schedule around the calendar on FOP's website, then get to the range and LEO's are having a qualification when the calendar shows the range being free all day.

The same thing happened to me (scheduled posted as open) but when I got there the US Marshals were using the range. The up side is I didn't have to wait too long and one of the marshals let me shoot his MP5. :madgrin:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A few of us are going to get together on Saturday to help me run the rest of my .40 ammo through my Infinity. I plan on bringing a few other toys to play with as well. My last guest pass will most likely be used, but if any other members would like to meet us there, come on! Don't have a definite time set yet, but thinking mid- to late morning. I can post an exact time once I figure it out.

If anyone is up for it, we're thinking about grabbing a pint at Fairhope Brewing or Old 27 after the range.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be able to have 1 guest with my pass. It will cost $5 though....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom