• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be out there about 1030 or so. I have some new wilson combat stuff in the apartment office I would like to grab.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone shooting this weekend? A guy at my unit wants to bring his wife who is deploying out to shoot. She's shooting and he is just going to be out there. I think I need to have someone else have him as a guest if I have her as my guest.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anyone shooting this weekend? A guy at my unit wants to bring his wife who is deploying out to shoot. She's shooting and he is just going to be out there. I think I need to have someone else have him as a guest if I have her as my guest.

I plan on heading out there at some point this weekend, but I don't know when that will be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Noticed that the $25 check I sent them last September just got cashed recently. So looks like my application finally went through. Now I just got to try to get a hold of them to get the other part paid since I'm assuming they will want the other half. And I need to change my address so they can mail me the card or whatever. Hopefully I have better luck getting ahold of them than I did the last go around

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went back and looked..I'm actually still waiting for them to cash any check I've written them since I've become a member

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to the people running the show at the January meeting, Associate Member cards are being mailed in February and will include the new gate combination. They had some, if not all, Active member cards at them meeting and were handing them out.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tried with no luck getting a hold of the secretary on the website, emailed the Pres this morning about seeing who i need to contact about getting it all figured out, he got back to me letting me know hes forwarded the message to another board member that will help me out. hopefully it doesnt take too long.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Received my 2015 Associate membership card today in the mail. They do exist! They come with a nifty plastic holder and the instructions:

"You are required to wear your card holder with I.D. at all times when using range."

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my card as well. I have a guy at work who's an active member and I suggested after my range incident a while ago that everyone should wear their membership card while at the range. I dont know many people who actually check to see if they are a member or not.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got mine, too. I'm gonna have to work to remember to bring/wear my card since I carry my current card in my wallet. I never know which range bag, if any, or which car I'll be taking to the range.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey I opened my mailbox a few minutes ago and i also had one in there. About damn time, but glad its here so i can start using the place without having to be somebodys date.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Does anyone know where on the vehicle the decal should be placed?

I put my one from 2 years ago on the bottom of my Jeep's windshield. Both of my current vehicles are going away sooner than later, so I'm going to wait until I get a new one before putting the decal on anything.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was wondering if it was really needed, my daughter spotted the one that came the other day and put it on her bookcase in her room, little girl can't pass up a sticker.

makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a new GCGF member and just read this thread about the Fairhope FOB range. I live and work in Fairhope, and would love to have a place to shoot that is closer to home. I've been shooting at Styx River and Three Brothers, but both are a bit of a drive for me. I looked at the FOB website and see that applications have to have Active or Associate member sponsors. Anyone willing to take me out to the range as a guest and/or possibly sponsor my application (after meeting me of course)?

My background: I'm a relatively new shooter, but have taken several courses from Jason Bankston at Tac-Site in Summerdale (NRA Basic Pistol, Advanced Marksmanship Techniques, and Basic Pistol Tactics). I've also shot at a few IDPA matches at ERGC. I'm a safe and responsible individual with an AL CC permit. I'd love to meet up and shoot with folks, particularly those that are into IDPA and/or USPSA and willing to help out a beginner with some pointers, etc.

Thanks for reading!

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is there a bathroom out there? I've looked around and all the doors are always locked for everything.

makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still very interested in checking out the FOP range. If anyone is interested in meeting there and showing me around, that would be great! If not, no worries. Hope to meet some of you at the IDPA matches at ERGC. I probably won't make it this month, but I'm hoping to be there for both matches next month.

Top Bottom