DK Firearms

WTS - Very Rare HK P7M8 with "HK Sidearms GmbH" rollmark -- Absolutely MINT (LNIB)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item

HK P7M8 9mm Pistol. If you are seriously considering the purchase of this fine firearm -- you already know what it is, and how extremely accurate it can be in the hands of a good shooter!

Garcon Point

Contact Info

PM

Price

$2500 cash - or credit cards with a 3% fee.

Item Description

I am offering a MINT condition Heckler & Koch Blue P7M8 (9mm). This fine pistol is date coded AH, which I understand to be at the end of the production run. This is THE ONLY HK P7M8 that I have ever observed with the "HK Sidearms GmbH" roll mark. I have no doubt the number produced with this rollmark was very small. Contact HK to determine the rarity of this item. I purchased this NIB from a retailer and it has the original factory box, papers, and accessories – plastic case serial numbered to gun, cleaning brush, gas tube cleaning tool, 2 blue magazines (Neither are date coded) marked with "P7M8 9x19", factory manual, and unsubmitted warranty card. I think the pictures tell the story. This pistol is absolutely magnificent. I have close up pictures of the internals that I will be glad to email if you are interested. I can see no wear on this gun. In my opinion, this is the finest 9mm pistol ever made.

The buyer will have the first option to purchase high-end holsters by Matt Delfatti and Milt Sparks -- as well as additional magazines.

P7M8001_zpsbd61cf78.jpg

P7M8002_zpse7c3c90a.jpg

P7M8003_zps0aee71a2.jpg

P7M8004_zpsb5fbc360.jpg

P7M8005_zps733da835.jpg

P7M8006_zpsb64dbb53.jpg

P7M8007_zpseadf1e4f.jpg

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Sigs you can always get. These are no longer produced, rare to find in like new condition, and extremely rare with this roll mark! This is a "once in a lifetime" pistol opportunity! :)

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That roll mark is from the end year of production that paticular roll mark was used from 2006-2008 their were several produced, however when I say "several" the pistol itself is rare. Very nice weapon and dead nuts accurate with its 4" BBL. I have a 1981 plastic grip, and a 1988 "Nill" wood grip p7m8. The p7m8 is an awesome carry system due to its squeeze cocking striker fired-short single action trigger, gas retarded blowback operation. It's slim profile makes it an easily concieled gun however it is a quite heavy gun due to being all metal. The buyer of this gun should use caution parts are limited and some cannot be had, however it is a pleasure to shoot. PPD carried the p7m8 in the late 80's early 90's until they went to glock. at one time the local market was flooded when ppd made the switch to glock. my father carried one for years and bought two when the swap took place if I remember correctly they were sold to officers for $425? The m13 is a variant of the m8 with a 13rnd mag capacity it two is a fine shooter pops is holding one of those too "greedy bastard" Looking at this one it is in great condition and is definatly a collector. Good luck with your sell fella...:yo:

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May have a guy interested. Will pass the word.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I used to have a P7M8. It was the most accurate 9MM that I have ever had. Great guns. Someone will get a jewel.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's one fine pistol.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Roommate at the Academy carried one while he did Personal Protection Services. Said he had four because "they get held in evidence for a long time.".

Top Bottom