• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    open borders are a huge mistake, so is letting these huge numbers of Islamic people come here, I neither want, or
    care for their "history" or culture, as it is a cancer on society..

some reading on sharia law and how they are woven into Islamic society....and how they want to apply them here. the problems they are having in Europe will start manifesting over here, helped by our liberal
    friends in the govt.

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My view at work today, not bad
    807524dc8e3b8aff83d66bf3dda83518.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would actually be interested in learning more about this, it can be in PM if appropriate. The reason I say this is that the US is about to impose tariffs on imported solar panels (because they are cheaper then US made), and I'm wondering how your company (which I take to be in the installation business) is viewing this. My (limited) understanding is that this will not be good for the installation businesses, because it will drive imported solar panel prices (cost + tariff) up to the level of US made prices, causing an overall slowdown for this industry.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's awesome! What kinda gig you got up there?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I am working for a solar energy company right now. Pretty interesting work. My end goal is still going to be the power company up here but I will stay with this for a bit and get some electrical experience under my belt.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would actually be interested in learning more about this, it can be in PM if appropriate. The reason I say this is that the US is about to impose tariffs on imported solar panels (because they are cheaper then US made), and I'm wondering how your company (which I take to be in the installation business) is viewing this. My (limited) understanding is that this will not be good for the installation businesses, because it will drive imported solar panel prices (cost + tariff) up to the level of US made prices, causing an overall slowdown for this industry.
    I don't know all that much about it right now. I have been at it for a week, the company I work for started in satellite TV in the town I grew up in and is grown into a real big company.
    They definitely use imported panels. Most the ones I have used have been made by REI.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am working for a solar energy company right now. Pretty interesting work. My end goal is still going to be the power company up here but I will stay with this for a bit and get some electrical experience under my belt.

That's a good start. Hopefully you'll get some exposure to the industry. Be safe on the roofs.
    The prices have definitely come down in the residential solar panels. I think the rate of return in this area is still about 10 years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The moment you realize she's a stage-5 clinger

witty-file-name-goes-here-7.jpg

Attachments

• witty-file-name-goes-here-7.jpg
      witty-file-name-goes-here-7.jpg
      90.5 KB · Views: 226

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    d1c20ad00441f8a27ee82df8efbebbe1.jpg

I am beyond in love with the smoothness of this knife more than all my benchmades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom