• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    DeerSniper, I had to finish one 2 weeks ago like that, not quite so dramatic as no TV camera around, hog had been hit twice by a 300WTF and still charges at full speed. I fired 5 shots, the last 2 between the eyes Glock 19 Ranger 147gr, just devastating. Brian has the TV crew w him so he has to put on a show, talk about just a regular redneck guy.

watch

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I damn sure wouldn't want to be around that guy the way he was swinging that gun around. Arent you suposed to treat all guns as they are loaded?

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the guy. His antics are very entertaining. This video was a little more dramatic than others but I wouldn't expect any less! Got to entertain the customer and I'm sure that guy will be back next year to hunt with him.

Frank I knew there'd be a good story we hadn't heard yet of a charging pig! Lol

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I started a little ( hate to call it a business) service, got cards printed, passed them out to feed and seed stores and get a few calls. The interesting thing is most farmers want to hunt with you to learn to do it themselves or their kids so strangers are not on their land. I never disparage their firearms but the guy looked at me and asked what are you shooting after he had hit 3 hogs w his 300WTF without a DRT and all mine were DRT. He is re-barreling and going 6.8 lol, I love it, usually happens more than not when folks are using a 223 or 300. I think it is more the bullets they are using than the caliber, but we are eradicating and making running shots killing all we see.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can see the willy warmer being new in the south, in the north it was the classic gag gift for every father / uncle / son at christmas time since i can remember. Always got a laugh from everyone.

Z28931

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No red or blue in the sign so he isn't a republican or democrat. Judging by the colors I'm assuming that he is running under the " Mardi gras" ticket?? Only in Prichard, Alabama.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      294.7 KB · Views: 134

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe he'll have the Prancing Elites at the party if he gets elected. That'd make for some fun!

Top Bottom