• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think more highly of you Sean. When you talk of using heavy equipment I imagine it more like this...

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think more highly of you Sean. When you talk of using heavy equipment I imagine it more like this...

Did that a few times. Not on purpose and it didn't look as pretty.......

Actually I did do something similar on purpose. I cut a huge pine tree down at the end of a field one time. Didn't feel like cutting it up where it fell so I tried to pick it up with the grapple bucket on an RC100 skid steer. Of course the tree was a lot heavier than the breakout weight on the hydraulics. It wouldn't push but it would pull backwards except the bottom of the bucket tried to dig in.. Finally angled the bucket and it raised the tracks in the rear up about 3 feet off the ground. I drove it backwards, doing a reverse wheelie for almost half a mile. I was able to get it where I wanted it so that the other guy had to chainsaw it up. I call that a save.

Coolest trick I personally got to learn and it was by accident was Tokyo Drifting that same skid steer. Right after Ivan I demo'd a house in Navy Point. Had to carry the debris from the property, down a freshly asphalted road, around a sweeping turn and to the staging lot. The asphalt road had about a quarter inch of beach sand all over it. You could slap the skid steer into high flow to the drive motors, get up to a mind blowing 18 mph. hit the turn just right and crank that baby around like you were Vin Diesel. Looked and felt really neat.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Attachments

• 85a4949aa1093a767a24c2943fcf1547.jpg
      85a4949aa1093a767a24c2943fcf1547.jpg
      13.4 KB · Views: 257
    • One_Time_In_Band_Camp.jpg
      One_Time_In_Band_Camp.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 259

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    OK Sean, now that were a protected class, i guess its safe, and if your still on for tonight, let us know so we can put all the plastic covers on the furniture.
    BTW I think you meant magnificent, and BYOL

Last edited:
    Top Bottom