• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That HD sign should say; "Ya got me, I was just heading to my favorite hiding place."

Been trying to deal with these two, HD and Lowes, for over two weeks now, trying to buy a fair size house full of carpet and tile. Note, trying to buy. Yesterday, threw up hands and went to a real carpet store downtown and bought the tile and carpet, in 20 minutes, screw HD and Lowes, both.
    Ed

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That HD sign should say; "Ya got me, I was just heading to my favorite hiding place."

Been trying to deal with these two, HD and Lowes, for over two weeks now, trying to buy a fair size house full of carpet and tile. Note, trying to buy. Yesterday, threw up hands and went to a real carpet store downtown and bought the tile and carpet, in 20 minutes, screw HD and Lowes, both.
    Ed

I could go on (and I have) about both HD and Lowes. It's not them as much as a society full of people that don't know how to work, were never taught thinking skills and are geared towards entitlements. I still am not over my appliance buying experiences last Spring. It was bad enough that I had to deal with idiots but when one of them calls me a liar to cover their incompetence it's game on.

Just dealt with a whole rental house worth of flooring. HD or Lowes is NOT the place to deal with for that. Same for anything like garage doors, AC work and such. Those home improvement stores are nothing more than convenience stores. There's almost nothing in them that you can't get cheaper and better somewhere else. It's just easier to go to one of them for one 2x4 than to a lumber yard.

My recent garage build was OK, I bought a lot of my large purchases at Lowes but my builder had a contractor discount. I priced garage doors at Lowes. Found out they use the same people I ended up buying from but I didn't pay Lowes $1000 value added tax. SAME with my downstairs AC. Saved $1500 on the same exact system.

I'll still go there to buy all the little consumables just for the sake of saving time but I will never go to them for any advice, the exception being my friends that work there that have been using what they sell since before there was a home improvement chain.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Who would of ever thought that a wiener might lead to a witch like Hillary's doom
    At least I pray it nails her an all her cronies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom