• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thought this was a pic forum; but I agree with most sentiments above as expressed. The one that grips me the worse is the 200,000 Salvadoran "immigrants" facing return. They were allowed in, had ten years here, and in a televised interview the Salvadoran BUSINESS owner could not speak English enough for the interview. 10 years here, not a citizen, and cannot speak English; operates a business making money off other "immigrants" I guess. Please, GO HOME. If you do not care to learn the language or become a citizen, just go home on your own dime! Same for the DACAs that have not become citizens; except I would add, you are welcome for your education that I in part paid for. Jeeze, only a liberal could not GET it! My wife immigrated legally, and this topic really gets her spinning. She gets it!

Build the Wall Deport them All

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Referencing Caveman's post.

That's what it looks like when you're the one who gets to take the contractor bids to rebuild. And you get to run those contracts thru your charity. All of the sudden that sh#+ hole country looks like a gold mine.

Top Bottom