• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got really disappointed with TWD the last season and usually hate when they split off into side stories...but this season has been great even with the splitting of the group. Beth is my girl so she better not die! Hope these next two episodes are on point...

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey all..what type of silenced handgun is Rick using now...? Looks to me to be some sort of HK...? Noticed it has an exposed hammer...

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I wanna say it's a USP with an Osprey suppressor. I'd have to go watch again to see though.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    -HK MK23 w/ Osprey
    -Why would Glenn decock the Colt? Cocked and locked and ready to rock.

-anyone notice how SMOKIN' hot Rosita looked in The Talking Dead? I am NOT into Hispanic chicks, but DAMN!!!

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    -I hear you Dan, it's just not for me. Keeping the Colt cocked.

-As for Rosita, wow... Seemed like something was brewing after they were catching fish together. She did look great during Talking Dead. Amazing!!! I guess I'm into Hispanic chicks, been married to one for 13 years.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    -I hear you Dan, it's just not for me. Keeping the Colt cocked.

-As for Rosita, wow... Seemed like something was brewing after they were catching fish together. She did look great during Talking Dead. Amazing!!! I guess I'm into Hispanic chicks, been married to one for 13 years.

Medic, do you do condition 2, or just not into single action autos?

I'm Hispanic, for some reason, always preferred white girls, redheads in particular, I'm married to one.
    Rosita had that Hispanic Jessica Rabbit thing going on. I was like , man, she could probably whip up some killer chicken enchiladas. Then go to find out the chick is a California vegetarian in real life. Kinda killed it for me. I taught the wife how to cook chicken enchiladas anyway.

Last edited:

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Medic, do you do condition 2, or just not into single action autos?

I'm Hispanic, for some reason, always preferred white girls, redheads in particular, I'm married to one.
    Rosita had that Hispanic Jessica Rabbit thing going on. I was like , man, she could probably whip up some killer chicken enchiladas. Then go to find out the chick is a California vegetarian in real life. Kinda killed it for me. I thought the wife how to cook chicken enchiladas anyway.

I want some chicken enchiladas

From the deep woods

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a big single action automatic fan. Then again, I don't care for double action revolvers either.

My Mrs isn't a vegetarian at all. If I offer her chicken she opts for beef or pork.

I don't think Rosita has a chance in hell next to the Mrs either... In the toughness part or the Jessica Rabbit part either.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Green chicken enchiladas tonight. YUM! Plus, gotta love a woman that can fish. My wife had her very own whaler when I met her. Score!!!
    As for Glenn, he seemed to be forming a bond with Rosita. Yes, Maggie's hot, but Rosita...

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sadly I have to get mine from Rio Bravo, but they are pretty good if you ask me, I like the beef better, may have to try the chicken again.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought an extra 9lb turkey to fry... We plan to shred it for turkey enchiladas.

Back on topic... I'm a little turned around with the timeline. Are we in the past now? Seems as if I remember blondie coming back a few episodes ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom