• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have lost interest honestly. Maybe if I have reason to stay home all day I'll catch up in the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I have as well, it's just not very interesting after becoming an avid GOT fan this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was a little disappointed, after all their planning, what actually happened? They killed a few scouts, blew up 2 cars of saviors, and gave up the element of surprise. All to knock down Neegans fence.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have as well, it's just not very interesting after becoming an avid GOT fan this year.

Haven't watched TWD yet, but I swear the last two seasons of GoT they hired TWD writers. Just watch the season premiere and the finale and you basically got the whole season.

It's definitely better if you binge watch it and you don't have to wait a week to see the one good scene that could have happened in 30 seconds.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Being on HBO, GOT has some advantages I appreciate. I just can't imagine killing zombies, or dealing with Negan, without swearing. I also like to see naked people. Even a naked zombie would be interesting.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was a little disappointed, after all their planning, what actually happened? They killed a few scouts, blew up 2 cars of saviors, and gave up the element of surprise. All to knock down Neegans fence.

I agree. I watched this hor long build up before it aired and they all made it sound like the premiere was gonna be Balls to the wall action! I have the same take you do. So great , the bad guy's fence got knocked down letting his camp get over run by dead! And he's trapped with a Priest! Come on! Next week better be better!

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I recorded The Talking Dead and just watched it last night. Carol and Maggie are both pretty hot in real life.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The show hasn't been the same post attack on the prison attack by the Governor, that's when they split off into groups and we would have one episode dedicated to this group, the another group the next week, then another group the week after that, then back to the first group. The same scenario over and over to stretch out the show when a lot of those episode come have been combined into one.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Am I the only one that is having a hard time following this ?
    Are all these different sites they are attacking all Saviors or are there others also ? For instance, what is the group that the woman seems to be in change of ? The one where they came roaring up in their vehicles with the tin on the side.
    What group is the king and Carol going to attack ?
    I feel like I fell asleep or something because I'm having a hard time following.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel like they are padding episodes with fluff for sure. Last nights painfully long intro lingering on individual faces being a great example. What's with the leaving rifles and ammo on dead bodies to go jump back into a gun fight with just a pistol? Daryl attempting to clear a building of armed killers with a crossbow...come on! Who knew corrugated sheet metal made such fine bullet proof armor? Kind of lazy attention to detail imo. But hey if they can keep this kind of viewership rolling then they must be doing something right.

It was odd that savior woman started off so tough and competent then just totally laid down for the zombie without a fight. I figured her and Magie would end up squaring off. Really getting sick of Rick's whimpering moments and the facial expressions. Come on Rick...DBAP! At this point Negan is my favorite character and I wouldn't mind seeing him knock Rick's head over the left field fence for a home run, flip Lucille into the air, and do a celebratory strut around the bases.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The tiger is my favorite character.

Impressive that he's a trained attack tiger that can differentiate between good and bad guys. I have no doubt my jerk of a bengal cat would not discriminate and eventually rip my throat out if he was the size of a tiger.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    The bulletproof tin is one thing, what annoys me the most is how they can make pistol headshots at 25 yards, but can't hit $hit with a carbine at 7.
    Or how half the shooters won't shoulder a rifle, or a crossbow for that matter. Maybe that's the source of their accuracy problems, oh and they fire full auto ALL the time and NEVER reload.
    I do like Rick's MP5 though, especially now that he got the tax stamp for his can. Hopefully I'll get mine soon too.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I had some of the same questions that y'all do. They really need to pay more attention to detail.
    So, all of those people last night were Saviors, just different locations ?
    And what's up with "Jesus" wanting to not kill anybody ?
    One other thing - who was it that Carol and Morgan were following that the tiger eventually killed ? I'm assuming he ran from one of the fights to warn the others ?
    I need to just record it and watch it the next day. I gotta be falling asleep.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone else still watching this? I keep thinking back to how I liked this show the first couple seasons and I keep giving it more chances only to be let down. I watch it now while doing other stuff, it's on in the background sort of the same way I'll watch the news.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Once upon a time, not too long ago, Sunday nights on AMC were an event. Nowadays, I might not even feel like watching it and won't get around to it for a week.
    I think it's lost its luster, and I'm glad the tiger is gone, since it looked fake as can be. How can GOT make a dragon look absolutely real, and WD can't do a cat?

Top Bottom