• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Supporting the spectrum of costs (less crime) of the alien population in the U.S. is similar but worse then obamacare: your forced to pay for benifits of other individuals but obviously aliens are not U.S. citizens. IMHO

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    hold the country hostage for illegal aliens and not support the US citizens and Military, yeah that is a democrats dream! Traitors if they do not FUND, they should be executed

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sick to death of reptilian conservatives who want to turn us into the Soviet Union. They had the Berlin Wall and shot anyone - ANYONE - who tried to cross it. They thousands of miles borders protected by armed guards and barbwire with orders to shoot to kill. You want to turn us into them!!! How many children are you willing to shoot in order to send that message. Are you willing to man the wall and shoot the kids yourself???

Our ancestors came here looking for a better life for them and their children - that is the origin of our country. Now you and your kind want to KILL entire families because they are seeking nothing more than what our own ancestors sought - a chance at a better life.

I honestly can’t take you even remotely seriously when you bring up “Aryans” and the USSR. The United States has absolutely zero obligation to take anybody in, and no - this line of thinking doesn’t take us anywhere even CLOSE to the USSR or Nazi Germany. “Give us your tired and poor” is a portion of a poem, not a law or decree.

This is not the 1800s. This is not the 1920s. This is not the 1950s. This is here and now, and we have serious problems associated with immigration, up to and including the routine murder of American citizens. All that feel good stuff you’re spouting might have been true in years past, but it is irresponsible, dangerous and stupid now. It is what it is.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I honestly can’t take you even remotely seriously when you bring up “Aryans” and the USSR. The United States has absolutely zero obligation to take anybody in, and no - this line of thinking doesn’t take us anywhere even CLOSE to the USSR or Nazi Germany. “Give us your tired and poor” is a portion of a poem, not a law or decree.

This is not the 1800s. This is not the 1920s. This is not the 1950s. This is here and now, and we have serious problems associated with immigration, up to and including the routine murder of American citizens. All that feel good stuff you’re spouting might have been true in years past, but it is irresponsible, dangerous and stupid now. It is what it is.

Well when folks start talking about building a wall and shooting those who want to cross over, it reminds me of the Iron Curtain, and the Berlin Wall.

Times have changed - our country's collective manhood has shriveled in the wake of 9/11. We have forgotten that we are a melting pot of cultures, peoples and races. We hate and fear the outsiders and are willing to turn our backs on children simply because they were born somewhere else.

I am looking forward to the day that we stop fearing and resume our role as the leader of the free world.
    You are correct times have changed

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hold the country hostage for illegal aliens and not support the US citizens and Military, yeah that is a democrats dream! Traitors if they do not FUND, they should be executed

Just so we are clear, your position is that any politician who fails to vote against a government shutdown is a traitor who should executed. In 2013 the government shut down for 16 days because the Tea Party caucus including Ted Cruz refused to fund the government. Of course they were not alone. The majority of Republican legislators supported the shutdown. Naturally, Boehner and McConnell were instrumental in engineering the shut down as well. Let me know when you plan on starting the executions.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    ha ha ha ha stop it Jeb, I cannot stand anymore of your jokes!! I am dying laughing at your comments/jokes/funny commie speak. you must be that guy chggnn? that just made comments to start arguments and get people suspended. Good one big guy you are SOOOO Funny!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well laughing is good.

I did not start the thread, I just tried to bring a different perspective to the conversation and to point to the outrageous comments that sometimes are made in the midst of an argument - such as shooting all illegal immigrants men women and children and executing politicians who vote differently than we want them to.

I do truly believe that DACA should be extended and I truly believe that we should not let our fears override our kindness. Finally, I wish politician would relearn the skills of compromise and diplomacy. This "my way or the highway" may be good for elections but it is a horrible attitude to have when trying to govern such a large country filled with so many diverse interests. I look forward to the day that we remember and heed the warning that "United we stand". Right now we are divided and warring with each other while our true enemies - Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea look on and smile.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They are illegal, come in legally then we can talk otherwise there is NO discussion! Tell your compromise to the liberals the Repubs have already given away the farm. NO MORE NO WAY, stop my VA benefits and there WILL be trouble!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go ahead and shut it down. They end up voting to back pay folks anyway! That way I get a paid vacation! So service is interrupted to our military and all other Gov't organizations and tax payers still end footing the bill for "no service!" Just telling it like it is 99% of the time when the Gov't has been "shut down."

It's just grandstanding for the idiots that will listen!

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just so we are clear, your position is that any politician who fails to vote against a government shutdown is a traitor who should executed. In 2013 the government shut down for 16 days because the Tea Party caucus including Ted Cruz refused to fund the government. Of course they were not alone. The majority of Republican legislators supported the shutdown. Naturally, Boehner and McConnell were instrumental in engineering the shut down as well. Let me know when you plan on starting the executions.

Kinda drives home how stupid it is to run a government by using temporary extensions instead of actually passing a budget.
    But then we couldn't let one or the other party hold the nation hostage to pass legislation, they'd have to debate and compromise.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    stop my VA benefits and there WILL be trouble!

It is wrong that VA benefits are not protected in situations like this. Social Security benefits are protected, why not VA benefits. Meanwhile, doesn't congress continue to receive pay?

Here is what I found:

Essential services, such as Social Security, air traffic control and the Transportation Security Administration, will continue to be funded even if some employees of those agencies are not.
    And the US Postal Service won't stop serving residents -- you'll still get your mail.
    Members of Congress will continue to receive paychecks because it's written into law.

Bummer if the government shuts down the postal service will still run so I will still get my bills.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They will find out if I have PTSD if I don't get my VA check. The dems are already killing themselves favoring illegals over Vets and Citizens. 2018 will be a bloodbath for the dems no matter what they do.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kinda drives home how stupid it is to run a government by using temporary extensions instead of actually passing a budget.
    But then we couldn't let one or the other party hold the nation hostage to pass legislation, they'd have to debate and compromise.

Here is an article that supports your point. A good but scary read. Congress is not doing its job. Unfortunately that is not unusual. Only 4 times in last 40 years has congress passed a budget on time. This is wasteful and sucks away any initiative towards progress.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...t-dysfunction-hits-home/ar-AAuRyWq?li=BBnb7Kz

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On a personal level I couldn't care less because like has been pointed out back pay will show up. They have contractual obligations to pay military, VA etc.
    In the bigger picture I hate it that military members and vets who earned their pay may get them delayed over some people who don't understand they aren't entitled to a damn thing except a ride back to their country of origin because they are here illegally.
    It simply reinforces my belief in having multiple income streams. May have to cut back on unnecessary things but the mortgage and bills will be paid. Any government official who chooses illegals over contractual obligations and legal obligations such as defense of the country needs to be driven from office in shame.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That's all you got Dems. Make jokes while our Boarder Patrol Agents die.
    Droshki you are a troll . .plain and simple.
    Looking now and trying to find out for sure if you are a government employee and or use government equipment on your job. If so,instead of doing your work you spent countless house posting garbage like the above.
    If and when I find out the above,I will make a special trip over to the base and speak with your boss.
    From your past posts I'm guessing that you are a government employee or work for a contractor.
    If anyone on this forum knows for sure,please PM me this info so I can make a trip to Eglin/Hurlburt.
    Thanks --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    EVERYONE - - -> Please watch Hannity tonight at 8:00PM on the Fox News Channel.
    The can of worms is fully open. IMO . . . people will go to jail and we will eventually find out how slimy the Feds, pushed by the Dems, have gotten.
    Watergate was nothing compaired to this. --- SAWMAN

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And you'll tell them what? That Im on the internet from my home, on my scheduled day off? I'm afraid there wont be much interest in that.

In any event, it was a joke, showing how silly the idea of a wall is. Please calm down now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom