• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone had any experience with this things ? It's the striker version of the k100 ,Couldn't resist to get it when I held it and pull the trigger on it, this trigger it's sooo nice. I'm looking forward to put a bunch of rounds thru it this weekend. There's a couple reviews online and they all seem good . They seem and feel like a nice piece, never seen one before anywhere , here's pic

8056bb5a89f0e8eb3cd906048bd7ad58.jpg

b9f66216d92f71a0e93847b8453f2281.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the px4 storm which also has a rotating barrel system. I have found that the muzzle flip is a bit less with that design.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm guessing that round plug in the frame is for an optional safety like the hammered versions?
    Is the trigger typical 7lbs pre cocked dao or actual sao?

I do like how it doesn't follow the block on a block aesthetics like other striker fired handguns.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Mfg had barrel failure problems and a major recall with the first release. New mfg guns should not have the same problem. The Colt 2000 marketed 90-94 had a rotatng barrel design too. Poor reliability/accuracy and a safety recall also. Even the "Colt" name could not salvage sales.

Re-release prices seemed rather high at the time considering its history but they have dropped. I hope your GP runs great.

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Little update after shooting the pistol today . This gun it's amazing! Very soft shorter , I've been shooting for years all kinds of pistols from polymer to cz steel and 1911 pistols and the accuracy and recoil impulse of this gun it's ridiculous. Now I see why people are using this guns for competition,it is the softest and more controllable polymer I've ever shot. With the first box of cheap federal from Walmart I had a few stovepipes, but only happen with that particular ammo. Several hundred rounds later after shooting Remington jhp, reloads of 124 and 147, hornady critical defense, buffalo bore,Winchester white box it ran flawless. This pistols are really the best kept secret, I'm getting a k100 next .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom