Target Sports

ISO: Trading poly pistols for steel guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all,

Looking for an old surplus pistol in 7.62x25 prefered. Tokarev, CZ 52. No FEG.

As far as 9x18, Only looking for a Russian military example, maybe a Chinese example, Possibly a Polish P64 if the import stamp is discreet on the underside of the pistol.

Maybe even and HK P7, or S&W series in 9mm or 45. Luger P08, Police turn ins, etc. Only wheel guns I am interested in are in 44mag, regardless of make, charter, taurus, S&W etc. beretta M9, 92s/s. Etc.

Looking to trade out my polymer pistols for all steel guns again. My interests have moved back to all steel guns.

Just looking to change things out. If you have something collecting dust and would like something different let me know and maybe we can deal. Everything from low end to high end pistols depends but interested in fair trade for both parties. No looking to score off of you or vice versa.

Just been a while since I have had the opportunity to enjoy a different firearm.

Thanks.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had a 1953 CZ-52 until I let my wife shoot it, now she says it is her CZ-52. I’m okay with that as I got to buy a Redhawk 44 mag to replace it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I’ve been eyeballing the Tokarev from Classic for $199. It’ll sell out by the time I build up the want to buy it enough lol

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Do you think I should jump on that one I have posted? They are selling as new in the box with 2-9 round mags for $239

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you got the means absolutely. The main difference between the two offering is SOG Tok has a safety which the original TT design did not have. The classic one has a Tok with just the “trigger safety” so by outwards appearances is closer to the TT design.

Either way, Tokarev in that little hot caliber are fun and I’m sure you’d enjoy either

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, got all the way to checkout before I realized they are a wholesaler. Ubers is going to call me back with their price to get it for me. She said usually shipping plus 10%

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure what that means capt.joe. Whats bad about a wholesaler? I honestly don't know the difference

I personally haven't ordered from SOG before but have plenty from Classic without issue.
    Thanks.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They only sell to FFL holders. I cant buy it direct and have it shipped.

Top Bottom