• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello everyone,

I have recently ran across R2B and decided to invest a little into it and I’m already starting to pull in a decent amount back from it. I haven’t made my investment back yet*. Has anyone else here checked out the Rent 2 Buy coin? A co-worker came across it through a TSP/BRS brief for active duty military. It’s a pyramid scheme that works off the MLM or you can buy/hold. Similar to the bitcoin, but it seemed like a good deal (gamble) due to the coin being early on.

https://r-2b.com/ref/Anchorbay

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably true no doubt. I wouldn’t put into it what you couldn’t afford to lose. In the world of crypto currencies they have to start small somewhere. My Uncle does pretty well off $5010 invested (bitcoin) using Coinbase/GDAX and gets a return of $77 a day.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably true no doubt. I wouldn’t put into it what you couldn’t afford to lose. In the world of crypto currencies they have to start small somewhere. My Uncle does pretty well off $5010 invested (bitcoin) using Coinbase/GDAX and gets a return of $77 a day.

Word is that putting money into Bitcoin on Coinbase is easy. Getting it back out as cash is a different story.....

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I think it's going to boil down to who is holding it when it crumbles.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 and is now 52% off all-time high as cryptocurrency sell-off deepens

Bitcoin fell below $10,000 for the first time since November, as a sell-off in cryptocurrencies continued for a second day.

The world's largest cryptocurrency was trading at $9,199.59 at about 10:34 a.m. ET on Wednesday, and was down almost 19 percent in the last 24 hours, according to CoinDesk data. CoinDesk tracks prices from cryptocurrency exchanges Bitstamp, Coinbase, itBit and Bitfinex.

The last time bitcoin fell below the $10,000 mark was November 30. The red-hot digital asset soared to a record high of $19,343 last month, but has since been on a gradual decline. At its current price, it is now down 52 percent from that all-time high.

More than $30 billion was shaved off the cryptocurrency's market value in the last 24 hours.

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bitcoin sure as heck did drop. So far XRP and ELF have held. I think the real money to be made is investing in the companies that develope the software/platforms for mining and blockchains.

surfstryker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The trick to making Bitcoin pay is don't use an exchange (coin base) buy from individual, store in virtual wallet, and HODL. I've never fell below 100% profit, even with price drop since Christmas. Bitcoin is going to soar in the coming months, with the introduction of lightning network. I'm going to get my investment back two fold, and buy gold, then I'll be playing for free.

Top Bottom