• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello all.

Would like to trade a high end AK rifle for a Daewoo K2 rifle or towards an original Galil rifle.

If you’re interested in changing up your collection, shoot me a pm. Thanks

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Take your mak90 bankroll and get a DR200 which you probably know is postban version of the AR100 & K2 folder. You can get different stocks for them and then decide if you like the design enough to spend another $500 to get the preban version. K1/AR110 is neat too but has AR15 gas system.

Get a Century Golani if you want to try out a 10 lb 223 AK. Preban Galils are tanks but are way over priced these days. Galil ACE is very similar at 1/2 the price and comes in 3 different cals and pistol and rifle versions. Genuine IWI/IMI production.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a little bit of experience with the DR200. Loved it, which is why I want a K2 now, Pretty much the same but folding stock, un-neutered, and the twist rate is a bit slower. 1:7 on the K2 instead of 1:12 like the DR200 I believe. Both barrels are great though CHF MP CL. Its more for collector value than any real difference with the DR200 though.

The Galil I want for the same reasons, just to have a preban in the collection. I now they are way overpriced now but ya never know whats out there. Maybe come across a beat up one or someone that just wants something different. The Golani would be cool but would just leave me wanting a pre ban one. Ace are nice but it would still leave me wanting the original heavy beast.

Patience I guess. Both pop up on GB from time to time. Usually asking the moon and getting no bids, but every now and then there is a gem. Same goes with pawn shops. Man I have found some very nice examples of hard to find firearms at pawn shops. Gun stores mostly always know what they have a price accordingly. Pawn shops I guess buy at such a low cost that they can sell a way below value for some things and still churn out a good profit. Good for the wallet, good for local business, bad for the guy who lost his ass on a collectible firearm.

The search continues...

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dont want anymore, thanks all

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom