• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perhaps the appointment of a Special Prosecutor is in order to investigate possible collusion between the National Champion Crimson Tide and the Big Ten’s officiating crew.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perhaps the appointment of a Special Prosecutor is in order to investigate possible collusion between the National Champion Crimson Tide and the Big Ten’s officiating crew.

No need for an investigation just watch the 3rd quarter and all will be clear. Still was a great game.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    At some point both the NFL and College are going to have to come up with a system to punish referees for obvious calls they miss. That facemask where he turned his head around, how the hell do all the refs miss that one??? I'm neutral as far as a fan of either team and it was obvious the refs made several calls in the second half that favored Bama and hurt Georgia.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    On Alabama's first field goal, a Georgia player made Alabama player flinch - procedure penalty Alabama, points off the board. A few series later, Alabama player makes Georgia player flinch, offsides Alabama. I watch games with the sound off, so I don't have to hear the whiny-assed announcers pull for anyone but Alabama, so I didn't hear their explanation, can anyone explain the difference in those two calls?

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    While I agree UCF deserved a better deal than they got, in a year they will barely be a footnote. Who remembers the undefeated team in 2012 who did not win the national title (No Googling allowed)?
    Probably Boise State...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I do believe UCF beat the team who had beaten the 2 that were playing so that makes them #1 and Al #2.. And the announcers are ALWAYS FOR alabama makes people SICK

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    OK still undefeated and are the Champs, I never keep up with the sec as they are so weak but for 2 teams each year
    If UCF played an SEC schedule they'd be a 4 loss team at best... Not hard to go undefeated when you have a handful of high school teams and Florida school of the blind on your schedule.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom