• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    you mean like Alabama plays weak non ranked teams? a couple I thought were high school teams, that is why they do good every years

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Have not seen Frank this butthurt since somebody said 6.8spc was overrated...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    hey I think Saban is a great coach and he gets to choose from the best players but they did not deserve to even be there this year, the system was fixed but that is not his fault. How could you loses when you get the best payers to choose from and leave the rest of the sec begging for scraps. Hopefully the sec will find parity and be a real force not just a 1 team conference that had to send their 3rd ranked team to the playoffs. It was undeserved and that is the point,but saban will get his raise and his players will get their pay.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On Alabama's first field goal, a Georgia player made Alabama player flinch - procedure penalty Alabama, points off the board. A few series later, Alabama player makes Georgia player flinch, offsides Alabama. I watch games with the sound off, so I don't have to hear the whiny-assed announcers pull for anyone but Alabama, so I didn't hear their explanation, can anyone explain the difference in those two calls?

Yea, Big 10 Officiating crew. Seriously, I think in the second case the bama player was actually in the neutral zone when the GA player flinched. In the first situation I don't think the GA player was in the neutral zone. I could be wrong though. I was not paying much attention at that time as I presumed the kicker would make the field goal.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hey I think Saban is a great coach and he gets to choose from the best players but they did not deserve to even be there this year, the system was fixed but that is not his fault. How could you loses when you get the best payers to choose from and leave the rest of the sec begging for scraps. Hopefully the sec will find parity and be a real force not just a 1 team conference that had to send their 3rd ranked team to the playoffs. It was undeserved and that is the point,but saban will get his raise and his players will get their pay.

I do hope that with six national titles to his name, Saban will retire now and release his lock on the best recruits in the country.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I do hope that with six national titles to his name, Saban will retire now and release his lock on the best recruits in the country.
    Good luck! He's got 5 years in him at least...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I must be the only person that could give a toot less about Alabama and their team...

the player who said F^^^ Trump would still be doing grass drills a week from now is my thoughts on the game...

fess up now, who else ?

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea they do seem to get the benefit of the doubt and then some.

But here is the takeaway - the two best teams in the country are SEC teams. That is pretty awesome.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck! He's got 5 years in him at least...

Probably right, but I would not be surprised if he retires within three years. I can hear him saying "I am getting too old for this shit" every time he gives a press briefing.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Georgia played Samford (A small Baptist college in Birmingham) this season and beat them by 28 Points.
    Georgia played Appalachian State and beat them by a whopping 21 points.
    All conference teams have at least 2 unknowns that they play. It looks good on their win record and it helps the small colleges with generous revenue. All teams do it.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the things that bothered my most about Alabama in this game is they should not have been in the game to begin with. They won, are a great team and this was their night though I think no team who does not play that extra game on championship weekend should be in the play off. There is a remedy in that you could have one or two runner up teams play a game against another top ten team just in case...but Alabama was not exposed to playing that extra game against top talent. IMO that needs to be fixed pronto. A fifth and sixth seed runner up contingency game just in case the "who's its of the greatest magnitude" in college rankings deem that a big ten team is not good enough to be in the play off...again.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    One of the things that bothered my most about Alabama in this game is they should not have been in the game to begin with. They won, are a great team and this was their night though I think no team who does not play that extra game on championship weekend should be in the play off. There is a remedy in that you could have one or two runner up teams play a game against another top ten team just in case...but Alabama was not exposed to playing that extra game against top talent. IMO that needs to be fixed pronto. A fifth and sixth seed runner up contingency game just in case the "who's its of the greatest magnitude" in college rankings deem that a big ten team is not good enough to be in the play off...again.
    So Notre Dame is out for life...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

amen, third best in the sec and not good enough to be in the sec champ game, they got to rest and others did not!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    However sometimes that off week can mess you up. I have seen a lot of team come off of a by week and seem sluggish or out of sync.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ultimately I believe it will come to something like this:

8 conferences with 12 teams each, in 2 divisions
    division winners will play for conference title
    4 winners will be top 4 seeds, losers bottom 4 seeds
    Playoffs to determine champion

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't watch that rigged up game cause we all know lol Nick put money under the table to get in. And like he said at halftime against Clemson " The fan paid to much money to see the score this close" . So that college is getting like the N.F.L. and if I do watch a Alabama to see them lose the refs is always for Alabama. And it's one head ref he's always ref in there game and pulling for them. But I can't wait til nick leave and they fall off this high horse.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    amen, third best in the sec and not good enough to be in the sec champ game, they got to rest and others did not!

Rest and get some of their hurt players back. RIGGED

Top Bottom