• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tha ATF says its a silencer, my tax stamp paper work says its a silencer, the people that made it say it's a silencer, but mall ninjas and Internet experts will try to shame you into calling it a suppressor. Is this just more of the politically correct name game? When ever I hear the phrase ,when my can gets out of jail, I know I'm dealing with a expert level mall ninja with vast Internet expertize.

:yo::popcorn:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    When my newest can got out of jail a couple of weeks ago, and I got promoted to black belt, I read in the fine print of the promotion certificate I printed off Instatwat, that since my name is on the stamp, I can call said can, whatever the duck I want.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Tomaatoes, Tomottoes, it's all the same. But I believe they do it as the word "suppressor" doesn't sound threating. When you hear the word "silencer", the 1st thing that pops into your head is TV Thugs, Mafia men "Silencing" people with a "Silenced gun", Or you think of Legal/Illegal item. But Suppressor, seems to be neutral to anti gun people. Just my guessing.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    suppressor/silencer/can/muffler, magazine, clip, clipazine, stopping power, penetration, expansion, assault rifle, modern sporting rifle, operator, mall ninja, Patriot, 3%er, fudd, tacticool, sheep dog, sheeple blah blah blah. Pick your side.... Keyboards ready?!?!

Gotta have something to post about

Top Bottom