• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the book is fake, why does Trump think that Bannon did anything wrong?

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

And you never whined about Obama once. Not once. Ok there was the one time, and then the time after that, and the time after that, and then there was that other time. . . . . Well shit - have you ever considered practicing what you preach?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And you never whined about Obama once. Not once. Ok there was the one time, and then the time after that, and the time after that, and then there was that other time. . . . . Well shit - have you ever considered practicing what you preach?

LMAO. Exactly. All the BS whining like children every day for 8 long years, and then suddenly they're calling out other people on it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Obama was the worst and most corrupt POTUS ever, of course the liberals loved him and hate anything GREAT for America like the Trump policies!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's how it's gonna go for people above because this is the script Fox and the Right-wing noise machine will feed them:

1) "It's all lies, he was never in the white house he never talked to ANY of these people"
    *Wolff proves he WAS there he DID talk to these people and has many of the conversations on tape*

2) "He is totally distorting what they said and taking things out of context"
    *Tapes start leaking out*

3) Wolff is going TO JAIL, it's ILLEGAL to tape people without their consent! why isn't Mueller looking into WOLFF? Did Hillary hire him?
    *Turns out everyone knew they were on the record and DC is a "one party consent state*

4)What? Why are we still talking about this book? it was discredited MONTHS ago, and it's just another reason the Deep State is OBVIOUSLY covering for Crooked Hillary for not arresting her for Hiring Wolff to bug the White House

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    When I search for the truth the first thing I do is evaluate the source. This guys reputation far exceeds his book. It follows the Dem talking points questioning his mental capacity and attempts to disrupt everything he was elected to do. Maybe Mueller should be investigating the press and the Billionaires who are trying to influence our next election and undermine the President of the United States of America.. They have an unfair advantage due their money and media access that the common man will never have. They are much more influential than Russia ever thought about being. What the Republicans did to Obama pales in comparison. And make no mistake, Republicans thought he was as wrong as Dems think Trump is.
    When you talk about winers, its the DEMS, not the republicans. I never saw an attempt to overthrow the President Obama. Aside from the stupid birth certificate stuff that didn't go anywhere.
    Another thing Im sick of is the news media. I could care less about their opinion or spin. I want the facts because I'm smart enough to evaluate them and form my own opinion. I don't need their agendas, rumor reporting, their opinion or un-named sources in an attempt to get their name in lights. The media is as crooked as both political parties.
    I'm not a 100% Trump guy. I do like some of the things hes doing. I do not like the tweet stuff and as a matter of fact, Im sick of it. But I would have written in Roy Jones before i voted for HRC.
    I'm sick of the drama, accusations, hearsay, talking points, and piling on. If Trump is so bad, just get out of his way, let him screw thisgs up so bad and you will win the Presidency back in 3 years. What are you afraid of? He didn't say he was going to fundamentally change America without telling anybody what that meant. Trump won by telling exactly what he was going to do. Nobody howled at the sky when Obama was elected. Makes em look like fools.
    I have this conversation routinely. My son has a Masters Degree in Journalism from Johns Hopkins. Writes in newspapers across the country. He's smarter than I am and he is starting to see how bad some of his collegues look with the false reporting and self promotion. my simple advice to hin is report the truth, not what you want it to be. Just the facts.
    Im sick of both parties. I'm tired of all the lies. Im fed up with the skewed truth. The lines have been so blurred that the truth isn't even recognizable anymore. Thats my opinion and how I feel about it.
    We need to start respecting individual opinions, standing up for whats right in this country and working together, not tearing it down. Compromise.

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with you. We have not been this divided in quite a while. I miss the civility that used to exist in our society. The ability to disagree without being disagreeable.

Top Bottom