• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just seen an add for the newest offering from KelTec. Depending on price point,could be a great alternative to a short and light AR for SD/HD or as a "truck gun".
    jj told me that they were thinking of him when they designed this gun. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: MSRP. $1273.00. OUCH !!

Attachments

• 20171230_105406.jpg
      20171230_105406.jpg
      536.4 KB · Views: 182
    Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I saw that and thought it was interesting too until I saw the price. That is a hell of a lot of money for a Kel-Tec. Too much.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Much better pic . . thanks Ken.
    Actually . . . I would definately NOT be interested in this unless the front and rear sight came off easily. They would disappear into my parts bin,never to be seen again.
    Tha RFB or the PMR would be higher "priority". Like other gun makers/importers,there are certain models of their pistols that I would not own,however Kel Tec does have some offerings that interest me. With great feedback for reliability and longivity. --- SAWMAN

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Much better pic . . thanks Ken.
    Actually . . . I would definately NOT be interested in this unless the front and rear sight came off easily. They would disappear into my parts bin,never to be seen again.
    Tha RFB or the PMR would be higher "priority". Like other gun makers/importers,there are certain models of their pistols that I would not own,however Kel Tec does have some offerings that interest me. With great feedback for reliability and longivity. --- SAWMAN

Yea and the barrel needs to be threaded or it's a total waist.

Keltec has some pretty good ideas and out of the box not that great but you can make them great shooters. My PMR-30, CMR-30, Sub2k Gen 2, and the KSG are prefect but took some work to get them there. I don't think I would own anything they make that shoots a rifle cart. .223/.308 etc...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The CMR and PMR are on my shopping list for 2018. And you are absolutely right re. the Kel Tec guns need tweaking. (as IMO most new guns do) Even my little P3AT shot great after a good F&B.
    Also . . . to me . . nowadays . . most everything needs to be threaded. I mean,for God's sake,why not. No surpressor in my future,however a brake is a possibility. For them NOT to thread a newly introduced weapon like this was s bad move. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom