• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We really need Bernie Sanders for president in 2020. I hope we can just survive trump and his so called "achievements." Lets face it guys, why should we be be behind all of the other developed countries? We desperately need single payer universal health care and a paid college education for all who want it. A person just out of college should not have to be strapped with debt for the rest of his/her life.
    Joe

Why should I pay for your kids to go to college. The country needs trades people more than ever and you want more liberal arts degrees?

Oh and by the way, the number crunchers did some of the math and the deficit would hit numbers unheard of it we tried to fund college for everyone. Its just not financially feasible and on top of it doesn't make common sense

Last edited:

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A college education is not a right. The GI Bill paid for most of mine, meaning I earned it. If mommy and daddy can't foot the bill for college, then get busy working for it. If you want it, find a way.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Old salt is retired now and bored, he doesn't believe that shit either. He's just trolling.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    PROOF YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

Under Obama

EIGHT YEARS OF WAR
    Lowest Economic growth in American History
    Record number of mass shootings
    Record number of terrorist attacks in America
    Record number of People on food stamps
    Record high health insurance costs
    Record High National Debt
    Worst Rioting since 1967
    Highest Poverty Level in American History

AND THIS WIS WHAT LIBERALS CALL "SUCCESS"

it is either Stupidity or Destructive Evil By Design....aka TREASON

oldsaltnfla

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You guys need to re-examine your facts (or non facts). Anyone can google anything and eventually find the answer they want. Saying something over and over many many times does not make it true, though some people actually function that way. I have heard all of your arguments before and I am not impressed. Trump is the greatest liar of all politicians who ever existed. He is a fraud, a snake oil salesman, and a liar, and lots of people have drank the trump Kool Aide. Trump said he has signed more bills into law than Harry Truman (a great Democrat, btw), when the truth is trump has signed 96 bills and Truman signed 250. He criticized Obama for playing golf and said that Obama has played more golf than PGA tour players. While in office, Obama played 26 rounds of golf while trump has already played 88 rounds of golf and this in his first year. Trump has spent 33% of his time visiting or playing at many of the golf courses he owns. Trump and his followers remind me of the story "The Emperor's New Clothes."
    Joe

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    the illegal potus and chief liar obama, no one has lies and corruption as compared to him and hitlary is a close second...Trump could not hold a candle to their treason.

Attachments

• afakeomaba.jpg
      afakeomaba.jpg
      32.7 KB · Views: 116
    • bad hillary.jpg
      bad hillary.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 119
    • bar obama.jpg
      bar obama.jpg
      48 KB · Views: 122

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    You guys need to re-examine your facts (or non facts). Anyone can google anything and eventually find the answer they want. Saying something over and over many many times does not make it true, though some people actually function that way. I have heard all of your arguments before and I am not impressed. Trump is the greatest liar of all politicians who ever existed. He is a fraud, a snake oil salesman, and a liar, and lots of people have drank the trump Kool Aide. Trump said he has signed more bills into law than Harry Truman (a great Democrat, btw), when the truth is trump has signed 96 bills and Truman signed 250. He criticized Obama for playing golf and said that Obama has played more golf than PGA tour players. While in office, Obama played 26 rounds of golf while trump has already played 88 rounds of golf and this in his first year. Trump has spent 33% of his time visiting or playing at many of the golf courses he owns. Trump and his followers remind me of the story "The Emperor's New Clothes."
    Joe

rotflmao...........ahhhhhhhh another hater....Must be a Progressive=communist

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    oldsaltnfla, Why are you still here? There is no travel ban to Venezuela. Dont forget to take your toilet paper, clothing, medical supplies, food, generators, bottled water and disinfectants, all in enough quantity to last a lifetime.
    Retire there and enjoy the fruits of your wishes. The government there has already implemented your ideology. It may be a long time before you get to experience it here. Also, leave your guns and ammo with me because you can't take them there.
    Happy traveling!

At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.
    Fredrick Douglass

Last edited:

oldsaltnfla

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OldMan, you are quick with the labels. You must be a clairvoyant and you don't even know me. I can think of a few labels of my own, but this being a respectful forum where there is no name calling and everyone respects differing opinions (or they should), I will refrain from doing so. It just always amazes me (or maybe it doesn't anymore) that if anyone differs with the typical conservative (even gun owners) agenda they are instantly labeled Progressive or a Communist or some other label that is supposed to be derogatory, when this just isn't always necessarily true. But you have told yourself these misconceptions so many times, you really believe it. Sad.
    Joe

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LMAO. I'll bet there is no old salt. It's just one of the usual suspects using an assumed name. :yo:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump is a pathological liar. He lies about even the most trivial of things. The size of the crowd at his inauguration for example. His primary concern is him and only him. He demand loyalty to him, not to the country or the constitution but him. It is as if this is the United State of Trump.

Yet his followers believe everything he says or make excuses for him. It is like a cult. I bet if Trump claimed the world is flat that his cult members would nod in agreement.

I will say this for Trump=. He is a first of a kind . .. . The first Russian president this country has ever had.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One other thing about the Liar in Chief. Do you remember when Trump claim "I know more about ISIS than the Generals . . . believe me"? I bet you do. I bet you bought the album of his greatest lies. Anyway, what does our military genius do about ISIS . . . tells his generals to draw up a plan for defeating ISIS. WHY????? Trump the Great knows how to beat ISIS better than the generals . . . at least that is what he claimed.

He is a walking sack of BS. Keep drinking the Kool Aid boys. We will be here to help you out when you finally come to your senses and see Trump for the fraud that he is.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Old salt , sorry but I don't believe in in fictional Characters. You are how ever a first rate troll. Please carry on.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All you whining assholes who wring your hands because Trump does this or that forget that he is only doing what 50% of the population of this country (and I guess that includes Mexicans, dead Democrats and all yall that vote twice) elected him to do. Mad about the tax bill? I wanted that. Net neutrality still got sand in your twat? I like it. Missing Obamacare yet? I'm glad it's gone.
    You ain't happy with YOUR president? Buckle in. I put up with the last piece of shit for 8 years. When you've 8f28897fd72733e2be768f83fca9d205.jpg cried two terms worth of tears, them talk to me. Till then shut up and say thanks.

Attachments

• 8f28897fd72733e2be768f83fca9d205.jpg
      8f28897fd72733e2be768f83fca9d205.jpg
      23.9 KB · Views: 102

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    One other thing about the Liar in Chief. Do you remember when Trump claim "I know more about ISIS than the Generals . . . believe me"? I bet you do. I bet you bought the album of his greatest lies. Anyway, what does our military genius do about ISIS . . . tells his generals to draw up a plan for defeating ISIS. WHY????? Trump the Great knows how to beat ISIS better than the generals . . . at least that is what he claimed.

He is a walking sack of BS. Keep drinking the Kool Aid boys. We will be here to help you out when you finally come to your senses and see Trump for the fraud that he is.

the only fraud was your muslim potus we finally got rid of that almost destroyed America...BAM!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually his popularity is in the mid 30%. And the overwhelming majority of the country (56%) does not approve of the job Trump is doing.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/trump-job-approval

Here is a Fox news poll. 37% approval and 57% disapproval

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-244181

I have figures out some other records Trump has set:

Least popular president. Highest job disapproval rating.
    - Most members of campaign or cabinet prosecuted within a year of his election (4) most number of members of his campaign or cabinet convicted within the first year (2)

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    GUESS WHAT JEB...TRUMP is your POTUS unless you are moving soon...LOL Commander in Chief Trump!

Top Bottom