• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So , if you follow the money you will find the problem! Who knew?? :rolleyes: it is and always has been about the money. Y'all can argue till everyone's fingers are sore from googling and it will still be about the money. :focus:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's something back on topic for you :)

Trump’s New York Times Interview Is a Portrait of a Man in Cognitive Decline

I don’t care whether Michael Schmidt was tough enough. We’ve got bigger problems.

In this interview, the president is only intermittently coherent. He talks in semi-sentences and is always groping for something that sounds familiar, even if it makes no sense whatsoever and even if it blatantly contradicts something he said two minutes earlier. To my ears, anyway, this is more than the president’s well-known allergy to the truth. This is a classic coping mechanism employed when language skills are coming apart. (My father used to give a thumbs up when someone asked him a question. That was one of the strategies he used to make sense of a world that was becoming quite foreign to him.) My guess? That’s part of the reason why it’s always “the failing New York Times,” and his 2016 opponent is “Crooked Hillary."

Here are some excerpts from the interview:

But Michael, I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most. And if I didn’t, I couldn’t have talked all these people into doing ultimately only to be rejected.

This is more than simple grandiosity. This is someone fighting something happening to him that he is losing the capacity to understand. So is this.

We’re going to win another four years for a lot of reasons, most importantly because our country is starting to do well again and we’re being respected again. But another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes. Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times. So they basically have to let me win. And eventually, probably six months before the election, they’ll be loving me because they’re saying, “Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.” O.K.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So , is it safe to say you and I will voting for defferent people in the next election? I know you can't change my mind and the chance of me changing yours isn't looking good either. :yo: I think I'm going back to stop here and let you guys get back to your googling. I hope all of you have a happy and safe new year. Cheers

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donald Trump - News Conference 15 Aug, 2017:

"I wanted to make sure - unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the fact. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don't know the facts, and it's a very, very important process to me, and it's a very important statement, so I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts. If you go back to - I brought it. I brought it. I brought it. As I said - remember this, Saturday - we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America, and then I went on from there. Now, here's the thing. Excuse me, excuse me. Take it nice and easy. Here's the thing. When I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. In fact, a lot of the event didn't even happen yet, as we were speaking. This event just happened. Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don't want to rush into a statement."

He's got Alzheimer's. By this time next year it will be impossible to deny.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He deplanes, forgetting about his wife (you see her come down the stairs much later) and then wanders, in a daze, right past the waiting limousine:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never thought he was competent for the job, but I always believed it was because he was lazy and self involved. Several folks have pointed out signs of a cognitive disease. I wonder if he really will get that physical in mid January.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Trump is probably the best qualified POTUS ever, sharp as a tack and cares about America and the people...THAT is how he is different from most professional politicians that never had a job, employed people or had a payroll.

Top Bottom