• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll never understand white guilt, I've worked my way up to the upper end of middle class , and I'm damn proud of it.

A man without guilt can not be corrupted or controlled.

Guilt is an emotional state brought on by a conflict in your actions and your core beliefs and ethics. Trouble is, those beliefs and ethics are learned and therefore subject to influence and manipulation by outside people. Even our altruistic christian religion (without getting into a religious debate) begins with the concept of "original sin".

Once a person is convinced that some physical characteristic (like skin color or place of birth) defines a person's ethics and behaviors that person is then putty in the hands of a manipulator or manipulative entity.

In order to control and influence a population, one has to first make them "guilty" of something. Whiteness? Sins of our forefathers? Fossil fuel consumption? Closed borders? The words we use to express ourselves? Social injustice? Being more skilled or smarter than another? Making more money than another? Not being generous enough? Says Who???? Be wary of the ethics you accept.

Simply put from my perspective; it is unethical to employ the offensive use of force or fraud to gain an advantage over another....therefore, moral and ethical behavior to me is the opposite. As such, we are not created equal in skill and will and we do not start life in the same social and economic situation...that is defined by our parent's behavior. We do all have the opportunity to make the most of what we are given in this country and should do so without guilt or remorse assuming force and fraud are not employed to gain an advantage...says me anyways!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    NOW this says it ALL and why demorats ARE Corrupt. Pelosi(the senile one) reason the tax bill should not pass: They are stealing OUR Money!(meaning the government $$) Hey DUMMY, the money ALL the Money is the Peoples $$ not the governments! Therefore we cannot STEAL our money back! All the tax bill does is allow the people to keep more of their money from government confiscation!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great article Droski. A few weeks ago, Wall Street hosted a large gathering of top CEO's and asked them if the proposed tax plan went into effect, how many of you will invest in more jobs here, how many of you will build more plants here. Almost no hands went up.

The trickle down theory is akin to saying - two guys are dying of thirst in the desert - they find a container of water. The first guy says, rather then us share the water, I will just drink it all, and you can have whatever I piss out.

Oh and the tax cut to boost to our economy assumes that we have infrastructure in place which we don't have.

Finally, for those who claimed that this is a throwback to the Reagan Tax reform in 1986 - your are mistaken:

" Reagan’s 1986 reform prioritized working families over corporations, such as through the expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit. "

This tax plan is aimed squarely at corporations and the weallthy

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A few weeks ago, Wall Street hosted a large gathering of top CEO's and asked them if the proposed tax plan went into effect, how many of you will invest in more jobs here, how many of you will build more plants here. Almost no hands went up.

I saw this on video. Its a fact. It's recorded on video.

I've also seen plenty of direct quotes from CEOs saying that they will use the money to buy back stock (which drives up the stock price for thier shareholders) or simply pass the savings on to shareholders in the form of increased dividends.

Which makes sense. Because the US is already near to what is considered "full employment" . Nobody even knows where workers would come from for all these imaginary new jobs.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It'll help me, and frankly it will help a lot of folks . I think Jeb21 and Droski just like to debate. I've meet Droski and he seems like a alright guy to me ,Jeb21 I haven't had the pleasure of talking to in person. But I'm pretty sure he's a lot defferent in person. Most folks have a Internet personality that's shall we say defferent than their real life one. I'm not a betting man but if I were I'd give good odds they both were on their high school debate team. This is just entertainment for them and frankly I look foward to the daily banter myself. Cheers :focus:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here is something else to think about. Ask any of these liberals if they think that Hillary Clinton would have made a better POTUS than Donald Trump and see what they say. Will any one here commit to that statement. Do any of our forum members ACTUALLY believe this ?? Step right up gentlemen. If you believe Hillary would have made a better POTUS go on the direct record and SAY SO below.
    Thanks --- SAWMAN

5:45 min of pure bliss.....love to replay this one over and over

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I betcha Joel cried that night.
    How about it . . . come clean. You'll feel much better if you let it all out. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    You remember how you felt with 8 years of Obama? The pain remains, if I choose to focus on it. But, I try not to be a tunnel vision individual, with nothing better to do than obsess about things I have no control over. Plus, I'm not a mean-spirited person either, so I don't revel in other's disappointments.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doug Jones won, the child dater did not, and there was no voter fraud involved, just good common sense by the people of Alabama. Now if we can just get congress to stop patting themselves on the back and pass a national carry law, maybe make the purchase and possession of silencers a bit easier . . . . .

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Doug Jones won, the child dater did not, and there was no voter fraud involved, just good common sense by the people of Alabama. Now if we can just get congress to stop patting themselves on the back and pass a national carry law, maybe make the purchase and possession of silencers a bit easier . . . . .

I'd be happy with a budget. Doesn't even have too be a good one,

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    DITTO. no kids ,no debt.. OLD... ........ and honestly... WHEN Trump gets elected next year. Trust me. HE is gonna be slashing and burning the budget....... CUT CUT CUT... There is a method to his madness. Even Ron Paul when asked who might he chose for VP said Dennis Kucinich.........wtf I thought. But then RP explained. Yes Kucinich is a LIBERAL to the max. BUT AN HONEST ONE I CAN WORK WITH. I need him to Transition the welfare state PEOPLE away from the Govt TIT. Kucinich is someone that I can work with to do that. IF MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    To the Democrats/liberals on the forum and in the rest of the galaxy - - ->
    I consider my wife and I the typical middle class American. Our income is between $60K and $95K per year. Typically we have no deductions to "hide behind" at tax time.
    We have never accepted any form of "assistance" from the government in our lives. We ALWAYS vote in any and all elections.
    We always do our own taxes(except for the first two years that we moved to Fla). If we see that we will pay less or if my wife's paycheck has less money deducted from it,or if my military retirement,or my social security goes up . . . WE,the average middle class American will know that our Republican representatives were/are telling the truth and the Democrats are a wad of bullshitters and obstructionists.
    If nothing happens to our pay then we will know that the Democrats were right,I will reluctantly acknowledge that on this open forum,and will know that out Republican representatives have been bullshitting us all this time.

FAIR ENOUGH ??? --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom