• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wasn't pushing it, but since you insist..

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ared-to-death-voter-fraud-investigations.html

unless of course, fox news is not acceptable...

As President Trump’s Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity met on Tuesday in New Hampshire to discuss voter fraud, the usual liberal suspects cried wolf.
    During last year’s election, the president voiced what we know — that voter fraud exists. The only question is to what degree, and that’s the mission of the commission.
    For anyone who dismisses concerns about voter fraud, the unhinged reaction by the left at investigating it should, at the very least, make a logical person wonder what they’re so concerned about.

So....what has this commission proven so far?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wasn't pushing it, but since you insist..

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ared-to-death-voter-fraud-investigations.html

unless of course, fox news is not acceptable...

As President Trump’s Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity met on Tuesday in New Hampshire to discuss voter fraud, the usual liberal suspects cried wolf.
    During last year’s election, the president voiced what we know — that voter fraud exists. The only question is to what degree, and that’s the mission of the commission.
    For anyone who dismisses concerns about voter fraud, the unhinged reaction by the left at investigating it should, at the very least, make a logical person wonder what they’re so concerned about.

I will read what FOX has to say, and you read what Slate has to say. Deal? I can decide if I believe FOX after reading it, and you are, of couirse, free to do the same. Maybe we can learn something that way.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I will read what FOX has to say, and you read what Slate has to say. Deal? I can decide if I believe FOX after reading it, and you are, of couirse, free to do the same. Maybe we can learn something that way.

I do read huffpo articles, but will only read m jones, vox, salon and slate as comedic relief, they are liberal rags, worth of bird cage liner duty...

fox I consider not right wing, but 90% accurate,, except of the obvious biased shep smith

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The fox news link was to an opinion article. Opinions are not news.

If Trump wants to find voter fraud he really does not need to create a commission, just invite his friends and family to dinner. Most of the guilty parties will be in attendance.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    fox I consider not right wing, but 90% accurate,, except of the obvious biased shep smith

. Fox is 90% accurate in its recitation of the propaganda sheets given out by the White House every news cycle.
    Smith is the only one with the courage to speak out against the propaganda.

Doesn't it bother you that every single commentator has the same talking points every single day?

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    (Jeb21
    The fox news link was to an opinion article. Opinions are not news.)

I completely agree that opinion is not news. I cannot find any news because every reporter and journalist injects personal opinion and bias. I don't give a rip about your or anybody elses opinion when I'm searching for news. Just the facts. No Spin.
    Thats the problem with the media these days, all you get is biased talking points from both sides. Its childish, foolish, it completely undermines their credibility, and its harmful to our country.
    And for the record, Shep Smith is in the same category as the rest of them. He's no hero, my friend. Its all opinion to spin the story.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    if demorats are involved there is voter fraud, in Alabama and everywhere it happens every vote, common sense and their character tell you that!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The fox news link was to an opinion article. Opinions are not news.

If Trump wants to find voter fraud he really does not need to create a commission, just invite his friends and family to dinner. Most of the guilty parties will be in attendance.

the majority of MSN news, abc, cbs, nbc,msnbc, are opinion news, they just frame it as real news

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have never in my life seen so much fake news about anyone or anything. The liberal outlets, just because they do not agree, make up and slant their coverage to the point it is a lie, wrong or slanted. Citizens need to get over it, Trump IS POTUS and the Country is already in a better place than we have been in the Bush and Obama 16 years, next year will be just amazing and good for America!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Amazing . . . on a gun forum I never thought that I would ever see so many whiners and pure unadulterated negativity.
    If these guys hate their President so much,it's gotta mean they have overwhelming fondness for the likes of Pelosi,Reed,Clinton(both of them scumbags),Brazil,Wasserman-Schultz,Lynch,and the entire Democratic system of government.
    Don't these members understand that some of us Republicans did not really want Trump either. However . . . we were smart enough to see the alternative. Clinton and her ilk in the White House would have ment disaster for the country. Their bro,brobamma,hurt this country enough,4 more years with Clinton would have sealed our fate --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Amazing . . . on a gun forum I never thought that I would ever see so many whiners and pure unadulterated negativity.
    If these guys hate their President so much,it's gotta mean they have overwhelming fondness for the likes of Pelosi,Reed,Clinton(both of them scumbags),Brazil,Wasserman-Schultz,Lynch,and the entire Democratic system of government.
    Don't these members understand that some of us Republicans did not really want Trump either. However . . . we were smart enough to see the alternative. Clinton and her ilk in the White House would have ment disaster for the country. Their bro,brobamma,hurt this country enough,4 more years with Clinton would have sealed our fate --- SAWMAN

AMEN!!

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This is probably the best post I've ever seen on a forum. So much truth in the first sentence alone. Sawman, I don't know you but you are so right. I find it sickening that even on a gun forum we have to listen to so many people with there head up their ass.

Here's an xray of the average democrat
    First Democrat.jpg

Attachments

• First Democrat.jpg
      First Democrat.jpg
      25.8 KB · Views: 127

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't try to confuse liberals with facts, their heads will explode if they are forced to see reality . You don't want that guilt to deal with do you? :behindsofa:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Here is something else to think about. Ask any of these liberals if they think that Hillary Clinton would have made a better POTUS than Donald Trump and see what they say. Will any one here commit to that statement. Do any of our forum members ACTUALLY believe this ?? Step right up gentlemen. If you believe Hillary would have made a better POTUS go on the direct record and SAY SO below.
    Thanks --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sawman wanted someone to fess-up, so I did. I'm respectful of everyone's right to valid, personal reasons, for their religious, political, etc. beliefs. I really don't like to type and argue too much, especially on topics that can cause friends to end up with anger towards one another.

Top Bottom