GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Polish Radon PPS43c Pistol.

Pace, FL

PM is best

$500

Description borrowed from Classic:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original Polish PPS-43C in a semi-auto version. 7.62x25 caliber, considered a pistol due to overall length. The PPS-43C (Pistolet-Pulemet Sudaeva, model of 1943 = Sudaev SMG) was born as an answer to the need for a weapon that is more compact and mobile than the PPSh-41, then in use by the Soviet Army. The PPSh-41 was somewhat too long to be used by tank crews and mobile recon groups and paratroopers, so late in 1941, the Red Army issued a request for a new more compact sub machine gun (SMG). The designer Sudaev initially designed his new SMG in 1942, and it was adopted under the designation of PPS-42. The next year he refined the design, and this final model was designated as the PPS-43. This model was manufactured in significant numbers (nearly two million PPS-43 weapons were manufactured between 1943 and 1946). The PPS-43 is sometimes referred to as the best SMG of World War II. After WWII, it was widely exported to pro-Soviet regimes around the world, and widely copied. This historical firearm has been re-designed to shoot from a closed bolt position. The safety is located at the front of the trigger guard. The receiver and barrel shroud are made from stamped steel. The rear sight is an L-shaped flip type and is marked for 100 and 200 meters, the front sight is a fixed blade type. The barrel is equipped with a simple muzzle brake. This firearm is an ATF approved pistol. The stock has no function and is permanently fixed in its folded position.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comes with 4 - 35rd mags and Bulldog Case.

I also have posted 800 rds can in Ammo forum for an additional $200.

Attachments

• PPS43c.jpg
      PPS43c.jpg
      785.5 KB · Views: 264

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Would be a cool SBR Form 1 gun or even better if it was a fully transferable SMG... I would be all over it then.

My Son has one of these and are a blast to shoot.

GLWS!!!

EdO

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I also have a parts kit that I'll throw in for additional $50.
    You'll have to do the smithing and paperwork. (and write that $200 check)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom