• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsaltnfla

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what will poor Roy Moore do now? I predict that he will become an actor. He would be great for westerns, after all, he is a cowboy wannabe. He could star in a made for TV movie as Little Joe Cartwright grown up. He already has a paint horse like Little Joe rode. Or, he already has the name "Roy"; he could become another Roy Rogers or Judge Roy Bean. He usually wears a black hat so he would have to be a bad guy. But, he also sometimes wears a white hat so he could fluctuate between being a bad guy and a good guy. He might be able to host a children's show (with adult supervision, of course) and could wear a large white cowboy hat and vest with silver buttons and very high fancily decorated cowboy boots, large floppy chaps, and show cartoons. I suppose he could wear a mask and be The New Lone Ranger. The opportunities for him are now endless.
    Joe

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Maybe he could work on exposing liberal A-holes who have nothing better to do than to troll conservative gun forums.

oldsaltnfla

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So where is it written that this is a "conservative" gun forum? I thought it was just a "gun forum." So should everyone just preach to the choir? Besides, there is usually a lot of truth in political satire. BTW, did you read my intro in the introduction section? I did say that I am a Liberal gun owner and shooter. I got some great welcoming and intelligent (and mature) replies, and with no name calling.
    Joe

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Roy Moore lost . . . so now all accusers can drop their lame assed stories and go back to wherever it was that they came from.
    Poor Gloria Allred,she will have to just fade away until another scandal comes along. --- SAWMAN

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Read the forum's posts and replies, then you tell me if the members here are mostly liberal or conservative.
    As for being "mature", you are the one that came on here screaming "Nanny, Nanny, Boo Boo."
    Personally, I'm getting sick and tired of the tactics used by liberals and it's going to come to a head one day.
    I have no doubt that those girls were paid to come up with those lies.
    Judge Moore has been in the public spotlight for years and NOT ONE of those girls came forward before now.
    Now, why do you suppose that is ?
    No need in answering that. I'm sure you thrive on this stuff but I don't. This will be my last post on this thread.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Not mine.
    He lost for one reason and one reason only . . . . . false,unproven accusations.
    Me - - - -> I do not,I will not believe a single woman . . ANYWHERE . . until their case has been proven. Sorry ladies . . . that is exactly what all this bullshit has done to me. --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well, oldsaltnfla, you kicked the ant pile and I'm pretty sure you knew this already.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what will poor Roy Moore do now? I predict that he will become an actor. He would be great for westerns, after all, he is a cowboy wannabe. He could star in a made for TV movie as Little Joe Cartwright grown up. He already has a paint horse like Little Joe rode. Or, he already has the name "Roy"; he could become another Roy Rogers or Judge Roy Bean. He usually wears a black hat so he would have to be a bad guy. But, he also sometimes wears a white hat so he could fluctuate between being a bad guy and a good guy. He might be able to host a children's show (with adult supervision, of course) and could wear a large white cowboy hat and vest with silver buttons and very high fancily decorated cowboy boots, large floppy chaps, and show cartoons. I suppose he could wear a mask and be The New Lone Ranger. The opportunities for him are now endless.
    Joe
    LOL , don't worry your wife is safe.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As funny as the Trump comment was, we should not let Trump become the new norm for social behavior. He is a bore and a bully who has a hard time determining fact from fiction.

Moore losing was the best possible result for all concerned. Setting aside the sexual misconduct charges for a moment, that man was not a team player. He was a showboat who was only interested in himself. If he had been elected he would have been the skunk in the room that distracted from true Republican agendas.

As for Moore's future. I hope that he retires from public life and enjoys a long and peaceful retirement with his wife and family.

Top Bottom