• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsaltnfla

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a retired 66 year old teacher from Lakeland, Florida and joined this forum a while back. I have not posted much until now. I have to admit that the reason I joined was to put some reloading stuff on the classifieds in order to help downsize for my move to Tennessee. The move was successful and I decided to stay on the forum, at least for now. I guess I am a rare bird in that I am a Liberal, and I own and shoot guns. I do like reloading and shooting. I prefer single shot rifles (my favorite is a Ruger #1). I also like bolt actions (my favorite is a Ruger 77 in .257 Roberts. I go for accuracy and my rifles are tack drivers with my reload. Just before the move to TN I sold 14 rifles and shotguns (combined). I kept a few of my favorites, however. One thing, I live fairly high up in the Smoky Mountains and I don't get computer reception. So, I come to town every few days and hook up to WiFi at my favorite coffee shop. If I don't respond for a few days, that is why.
    Joe

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Welcome to the forum. I am about to retire soon and looking toward the mountains myself, in TN or NC. Still a good forum here for the hobbyist, regardless of their leanings! ;)

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya. We don't necessarily care about your political ideals, this is a gun forum not a political one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom