Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Quote Originally Posted by Droshki View Post
    Well, personally as a veteran (so I know this is a lot to ask of a draft dodger) I would really rather see him spending his free time explaining to the entirety of the American public (whether they voted for him or not) WTF exactly happened in Niger that caused those young men to come home in boxes, especially including the one young man that came home in at least two separate boxes, a month apart.

And since this most likely won’t result in a lot of cheering and sign waving, he should have plenty of time to also explain why TF we are running around in Somalia killing people again, since the last time we did that it ended so spectacularly bad that they ended up making a best-selling movie about it, and added a new catchphrase to American lexicology.

But we've all got different priorities I guess.
    FYI we've Been assdeep in Somalia(again), for more than twice as long as Trump has been in office.
    Most probably Niger and Chad also. No one cares, unless an elected officials comments about such can be used to embarrass them.

Seven banned banned from CDC "Budget/Analysis" use? Another "anonymous source" story. CDC's Boss: HHS says:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hhs-d...ry?id=51832679
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.