• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yep....... Moore should of dropped out as Strange would of won in a landslide. The PROFOUND amount of Bad Press for dating Younger girls sunk Moore... I bet money even with this said...THE DNC MANAGED TO CHEAT THE VOTE............ Democrats vote Early, Often and with Multiple personalities...even dead ones.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Seems like a very strategic "happening" that the sexual allegations about Moore came out after the Repubs had selected Moore in the primary. Do you think that there may have been a stronger Repub going against Jones if the allegatioins had come out before the primaries?

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Moore is a "good man" he will purse the false accusations (I don't know one way or the other at this point). If he doesn't, to me it means they were true. If he does, and wins, it will vindicate him from this slander. One way or another if someone doesn't stand up every time we have an election someone is going to be accused of something by the other side (which ever side that may be). I reserve judgement until someone is proven guilty, sadly most of our society doesn't anymore and until someone fights these slanderous actions in court "We The People" all lose.

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    there have been no charges leveled, all it is is words right now (and all it ever will be IMHO) as for him going after these women, its a no win for him. It would be next to impossible to win a case against them for slander and even then he would be seen as "a powerful man" beating up poor women, that's why none of this stuff ever goes past allegations. he lost in the court of public opinion where he was presumed guilty as soon as the allegations were made.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why is Trump holding campaign rallies anyway? Doesn't he know that he already won?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Trump is campaigning for his 2020 run and keeping in touch with those who voted for him. Much different than past POTUS and only hob knobbing with the Elite

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drauka99. It's not for him it's for America. Until someone puts a stop to the (allegedly) false accusations they are going to happen more and more frequently. Every election it seems someone throws up an I was raped or he/she touched me inappropriately. If it is true hang the bastard if not the accuser should be hanged as the sheeple vote accordingly and either way the actual crime is diminished in value. Since last year people have come forward in every election of consequence and said one or both candidates committed a crime against them. Every time, the election happens and the accusers go away yet the people vote accordingly. As a voter I want to know if this crap is real or not because each time it happens without follow through I get more and more numb to the accusations which is wrong. If Moore, Trump, Frankin, et. al. are guilty then man the hell up and own it if not fight to save your name but by no means sit on the sidelines and let it die. The story of the little boy that cried wolf comes to mind.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Seems like a very strategic "happening" that the sexual allegations about Moore came out after the Repubs had selected Moore in the primary. Do you think that there may have been a stronger Repub going against Jones if the allegatioins had come out before the primaries?

even Ray Charles can see that .... there is no way all these women came separately to the same news outlet, no communication between them, all with the same accusations, 40 yrs ago...

the law of averages will go ballistics on that odds...

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump is campaigning for his 2020 run............

Well, personally as a veteran (so I know this is a lot to ask of a draft dodger) I would really rather see him spending his free time explaining to the entirety of the American public (whether they voted for him or not) WTF exactly happened in Niger that caused those young men to come home in boxes, especially including the one young man that came home in at least two separate boxes, a month apart.

And since this most likely won’t result in a lot of cheering and sign waving, he should have plenty of time to also explain why TF we are running around in Somalia killing people again, since the last time we did that it ended so spectacularly bad that they ended up making a best-selling movie about it, and added a new catchphrase to American lexicology.

But we've all got different priorities I guess.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He has done more for ALL America than the last 4 POTUS and surrounded himself with Patriots, so I think he is OK...the haters are gonna hate no matter what. For those who would rathe have had hitlary the traitor, I am sorry for your misjudgement

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He has done more for ALL America than the last 4 POTUS and surrounded himself with Patriots, so I think he is OK...the haters are gonna hate no matter what. For those who would rathe have had hitlary the traitor, I am sorry for your misjudgement

Some of us didn't want either of them. We are the ones with good judgement.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being happy that Trump is in officer rather than Hillary seems like a back handed compliment. "You are a terrible president but she would have been worse" There is something wrong when our electoral system made us choose between those too losers. Now we are stuck with an incompetent man prone to childish temper tantrums who has surrounded himself with multi-millionaires who know nothing about governing or the people they govern.

By the way, in order to give themselves (the millionaires) a massive tax break they are increasing the deficit by over 1.5 Trillion dollars. I thought that we were against increasing the deficit.

So yeah while North Korea continues to build more and more nuclear weapons, and Russia continues to expand its power, and China continues to take over more and more market shares and good men die in Niger for unknown reasons, Trump will continue to hold rallies and go golfing and pretend that he is loved. Even though even his popularity among FOX viewers has dropped from over 90% down to just over 50%

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberals, and it happened on your watch. Now what are your plans to fix it ? Some of you guys are great debaters , but haven't offered any fixes. is that because you don't know what to do to fix it either? ( the you is generic )

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So Far I think Trump is a great modern day POTUS. He acts more like a common man than a rich guy and does what he can with a generous heart. America is lucky to have him at this time.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being happy that Trump is in officer rather than Hillary seems like a back handed compliment. "You are a terrible president but she would have been worse" There is something wrong when our electoral system made us choose between those too losers. Now we are stuck with an incompetent man prone to childish temper tantrums who has surrounded himself with multi-millionaires who know nothing about governing or the people they govern.

By the way, in order to give themselves (the millionaires) a massive tax break they are increasing the deficit by over 1.5 Trillion dollars. I thought that we were against increasing the deficit.

So yeah while North Korea continues to build more and more nuclear weapons, and Russia continues to expand its power, and China continues to take over more and more market shares and good men die in Niger for unknown reasons, Trump will continue to hold rallies and go golfing and pretend that he is loved. Even though even his popularity among FOX viewers has dropped from over 90% down to just over 50%

what is really bad is when the other party will trust a welfare mom with 5 kids by 5 baby daddies that is pregnant with a vote, but thinks private citizens are not responsible enough to own guns

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course a mother of five has a right to vote if she is a citizen. The problem in this country regarding votes is not that all citizens over the age of 18 have the right to vote. The problem is that not enough citizens with the right to vote, actually go and vote. When you think about all of the men and women who have sacrificed themselves protecting our rights, including the right to vote, it is a crying shame when people can't be bothered to go and vote.

Moreover, for a democracy to actually function well, we need informed and motivated voters who will hold the elected leaders accountable for their actions. I think if we we could get 80% of the eligible voters to vote rather than just around 20% then we would have a better set of elected officials.

As to your other point, the effort to take away our gun rights will never stop. The war against us is aided by the high number of mass shootings that turn those who were neutral about the Second Amendment against us and makes is politically difficult for the few politicians who support us to pass pro-gun laws.

However, I really don't see the link between mothers and gun rights.

oldsaltnfla

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just saw this about an hour ago. When in the hell did we become Nazis or communist??!! CDC is forbidden from using certain words. Since when did "science" become a dirty word or "evidence" or "fetus". For crying out loud what the hell is wrong with this administration??? What about First Amendment rights.

This is a very dangerous scenario. I believe it is a violation of the 1st Amendment. How could anyone agree with this? When specific words are forbidden, it is only a matter of time before other freedoms are forbidden. Something has to be done about this.
    Joe

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberals, and it happened on your watch. Now what are your plans to fix it ? Some of you guys are great debaters , but haven't offered any fixes. is that because you don't know what to do to fix it either? ( the you is generic )

The headline says

"Trump admin gives CDC list of 7 forbidden words, including fetus, transgender, diversity"

But you're blaming it on "liberals".

Interesting!

So, liberals made Trump do it? Or.... You consider Trump to be a liberal? Or?

Top Bottom