• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's right, President Trump will be in Pensacola next week. According to his website, Trump will be speaking at the Pensacola Bay Center at 7 p.m. on Friday, December 8. Doors open at 4 p.m.
    If you want to go, you need tickets. Go here to get them. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/pensacola-fl-dec-2017

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    got my tickets....
    Anybody wanna go with me? Ill buy us dinner and we can go throat punch liberals afterwards...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Give Joel a call he just might go with you. This will be a great chance to try and convert him.
    Offer to drive. If he doesn't come around . . . leave him there. ---- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, tell him there's a new blend of coffee at the docks and it's free to the 1st 500 people. When he starts to catch on, just tell him trump wanted some too. When that story starts to crumble, tell him Hitlery and Bernie is supposed to come by too.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Give Joel a call he just might go with you. This will be a great chance to try and convert him.
    Offer to drive. If he doesn't come around . . . leave him there. ---- SAWMAN

I'm betting on hell freezing over before that ever happens. :madgrin:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is as close as he can get to Alabama and give Moore some support without looking like it, I am sure he will have something to say about that election!

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had my tickets printed out about 7 this morning. This will be my 5th Trump MAGA Rally!
    20160113_205253.jpg

Attachments

• 20160113_205253.jpg
      20160113_205253.jpg
      576.6 KB · Views: 328

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The major thing good I can say about Trump is that Hillary is not in White House. He shoots his mouth off a lot saying what a lot of people want hear. Sometimes what you want to hear and what you should be listening too are not the same. The illegals still come and we do not have national concealed carry. But with Hillary maybe we would not have guns by the end of her term. Trump mainly looks good when one considers the alternative.
    I will not be going and certainly wish all those that go enjoy themselves.

mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my tickets. Wife doesn’t like crowds but when I mentioned to my 15 yo son, he was all in. He is probably more excited than I am.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm always amazed at the number of liberal Hilary supporters that are on gun forums.
    Whether or not you like Trump is unimportant when you consider the alternative. I voted for him and will again if given the chance.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am worried about florida. In addition to all the Yankees moving there ( see how Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia have been screwed up) moving there and bringing their ways with the democrats are already licking their chops about all the Puerto Ricans moving to florida. Why cant democrats come up with good policy than bribe voters?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am worried about florida. In addition to all the Yankees moving there ( see how Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia have been screwed up) moving there and bringing their ways with the democrats are already licking their chops about all the Puerto Ricans moving to florida. Why cant democrats come up with good policy than bribe voters?

it is easy, and it works...

as long as they keep picking our pockets, so they can give government money(you know, the money that used to be ours) to the ones who cry and demand it...

drain the swamp, I say a convention of the states should be called, that is the only way left to the people...term limits, force it down their throats...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    2018 is probably the last time Florida will go republican if the 500,000 new Puerto Ricans register to vote

Top Bottom