• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    2018 is probably the last time Florida will go republican if the 500,000 new Puerto Ricans register to vote

technically, they are voters already, but should vote absentee PR vote, which brings up a question, I don't think PR has electoral votes, do they?

then, if not, that could be a problem, registering in fla....

Tradewind

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wish I'd been there, I watched it on line on WEAR.com, great speech!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    no it was in his words and a tweet, also the paper he reported for issued a correction and apology...obviously you don't keep up with the real news...lol

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    20160113_205253.jpg
    Hum, lots of empty seats.
    Joe

Lots of empty seats, right... Maybe because this was at least 10-15 minutes AFTER he finished speaking. Everyone was either trying to get close to shake his hand or exiting the building. AND this was at a campaign rally on January 13, 2016, not the recent speech. I would know since I'm the one who took the picture.

Your post sounds like typical fake news, don't know what you're talking about but try to make a headline. Do you work for CNN or MSNBC?

Attachments

• 20160113_205253.jpg
      20160113_205253.jpg
      576.6 KB · Views: 148

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yes........ it was a real picture but wayyyyyyyyyyy before Trump showed up. very early in day in otherwords.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, and here's one from last Friday's speech. Lot's of empty seats here right...

20171208_203154.jpg

Only wish I would have taken one with a fisheye lens so it would have shown the ENTIRE place was as jammed as what you see here.

Attachments

• 20171208_203154.jpg
      20171208_203154.jpg
      711.3 KB · Views: 147

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    YES SIR.....thats what I am talking about...and many many more outside in the cold..... MAGA

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Damn guys !! Haven't you Hillary voting,die hard liberals figured it out yet. Absolutely anything that you hear or see that is in the least bit negative,about OUR president PRESIDENT TRUMP,is fake news. Photo's and video included.
    Had a buddy go to the rally. He met up with a Secret Service Agent that he used to know when he was stationed in the D.C. area. The agent got him a place right up front. He told me,and showed me cell phone pics,of the crowd before PRESIDENT TRUMP even got into the building. It was packed. His son got their late and had to stay outside. His son told him that during PRESIDENT TRUMP's speech "there were hundreds of people still outside".
    My buddy also told me something interesting. He said that hearing PRESIDENT TRUMP in person made him seem more warm,friendly,and down to earth,than you see on TV.
    Watch out liberals. Even other liberals are gettin' tired of all the negativity. You libs need to get a life. Go suck some more Hillary air and let PRESIDENT TRUMP get back to the buisness of making YOUR country great again.
    Thanks ---- SAWMAN
    P.S. And . . . if you Bamnlama libs vote Moore your quality of life will improve also. Get out and vote !!

Last edited:

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OMG Alabama anti-gun, pro illegal immigrant liberal that hates white people except other white liberals. I used to think MO and MT had the stupidest voters that they voted for the republican and re-elected liberal senate candidates but Alabama has taken the cake and it shames me as I love alabama

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The democrat candidate ran a very well financed and slick campaign that was really playing hardball and also Moore initially was attacked by many republicans. So a weakened republican candidate faced a very slick democratic campaign. The democrats got out their vote and the republicans did not. I missed the news today so I do not know if moore has conceded yet.

Top Bottom