Patriot Mobile

S&W M&P15OR 556 CARBINE PACKAGE $399+ship @ cdnn.com (after MIR $100 mil rebate)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Found this deal while perusing the BF2017 deals....still on sale. If your Mil AD, or Mil Ret, Disabled Vet, Reservist; there's a $100 rebate from S&W. Shipping from CDNN is $19.74 info from the site:

The deal here: https://www.cdnnsports.com/smith-wesson-m-p15or-556-carbine-package.html#.Wh2amnlry1s

The rebate here: https://www.smith-wesson.com/sites/default/files/NF_SWPoster2017.pdf

Includes:
    3-9x40 Tactical Rifle Scope with Rings
    6-Position Collapsible Stock & Aluminum Buffer Tube
    Blackhawk Ergo Pistol Grip
    Winchester 2" Neoprene Sling with 1" Nylon Strap
    Quick Detach Sling Swivel
    One 30-Round Magpul PMAG & One 10-Round Magazine

M&P15 Rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 Rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 Rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 Rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.

Features
    • 16" Barrel with 1 in 9" Twist, Chrome Lined
    • Gas Block with Integral Picatinny-Style Rail on the same plane as receiver rail for mounting BUIS
    • QD Sling Swivel Attachment Point on Bottom of Gas Block
    • Compatible with most standard AR15 components and accessories

ALL BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I think what they've done is take a Sport and removed the Magpul sights. I think. Still looks like a great deal.
    I know CDNN will take the Colt action without furniture and configure their own rifle with after market furniture.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sale is over, priced back to $599. (rebate still applies for those interested). Originally I too like Welldoya was thinking this was some cdnn franken gun at first, but other vendors carry this same rifle by sku, Impact Guns is selling it for $785.89 . That's why I investigated it because I didn't want to get f***ed at the drive through on the rebate. I now see its a

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A few years ago that same OR (Optics Ready) model was selling for $800, my how the times have changed with a pro-gun president in office. Sure hope I can stock up on the things I want in the next few years before the next election.

Top Bottom