HD Tactical

Terrible experience with Four Winds Technology.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    November 2, 2017 I placed my order for my firearm and to this day I have no response other than "we will look in to it". My order shows "on hold" and I'm possible to speak to someone on the phone. My money was drawn out on the day of purchase. I have tried emails, messages, etc to find out what is going. Any advise on what to do would be greatly appreciated. This has me madder than hell.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They may be a Retailer that does not maintain Stock Inventory. They would list whats available to them, including deals and post them as Sales. Once ordered by you they need to order it from the Distributor or Mfg: creating a delay. If the Dist/Mfg is out of stock by the time your order is "re-ordered": it would end up as a backorder item. Being they took actual payment could further the small operator theme with no stock items, credit account with Distributors. Link shows some reviews of the Company and similar problems. Worse case, you can contact you credit card company and report the charge and failure to deliver service/goods within perscribed times. They may handle it and credit the amount back to your account.

Good luck, hope it works out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/69yd0e/has_anyone_ordered_from_four_winds_technology/

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks for the help guys. My advice is if you can't reach anybody by telephone don't deal with them. Lesson learned hopefully not the hard way

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Little update. Contacted my bank and better business bureau. BBB's site is loaded with same complaints as mine. I'll be using their information for all online transactions from now on. Four winds technology has a license to deal in firearms. Oh, and their address is someone's residential home.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    F

4winds.JPG

Holy Moses, I've never seen anything less then a B. How have they not lost their FFL by now?

Attachments

• 4winds.JPG
      4winds.JPG
      156.5 KB · Views: 148

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The business failed to respond to the dispute. (10 complaints)
    11/16/2017

Advertising/Sales Issues

Complaint
    I placed an order for an FN *** shotgun (SKU: ************) on 4 OCT 2017; my account was promptly debited for $1,195.57 on 6 OCT. Their website states that they cannot ship firearms until they are able to verify my preferred FFL's licensure; therefore--in order to facilitate this transaction--I...
    (Show More of Complaint)

Desired Resolution
    I want a full refund for the amount charged to my account ($1,195.57); thank you.

11/13/2017

Problems with Product/Service

Complaint
    I ordered an in stock firearm from this company for $1535 (order # *********) on 9/18/2017. Sent them the FFL information that they needed which they confirmed they received on 9/20/2017. They say it will take 7-10 days from the the time they receive the FFL information to ship a rifle, which is...
    (Show More of Complaint)

Desired Resolution
    I would like a full refund.

11/8/2017

Advertising/Sales Issues

Complaint
    I placed an order with these guys Oct 3 from their website. They Immediately charged my credit card. It is now over 2 weeks later. I have not received my order nor any sort of tracking information. The business does not answer their phone. They do not respond to email inquiries at their...
    (Show More of Complaint)

Desired Resolution
    I would like for them to ship my order and provide me with the tracking information.

Read More Customer Complaints: 1 2 3 >

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Little update, I did send all of the information to the ATF. Hopefully they will lose their license and pay a price for their scam. Please pass it on to friends that they will rip you off. It being close to Christmas, people are going to buy online more than usual, and Four winds technology shows up on a lot of gun searches. They have excellent prices and shipping cost though. I guess you can do that if the customer never gets the goods they paid for. From now on looking online companies up on BBB and their address on Google map!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So here seen My last few emails with these assholes.

(Me)
    What is going on with my order? Send me proof that your "accounting department" is working on getting my money back. I want my money back. Once again I will leave my phone # xxx xxx xxxx. Give me my fucking money back asshole!*

(Four Winds Technology)
    Hi,
    I apologize for the lack of communication. Our system had a glitch, and some orders were cancelled.. we are working on getting that resolved.
    What you could do is place a new order and we can refund the old order.
    Unfortunately that is how our system works right now.
    *Please let me know if you end up placing a new order and I will refund the old one.
    Thank you so much

(Me)
    I'm wanting a black 3rd Generation Kel-Tec KSG. Are you trying to tell me to order another one and you will refund me on my last order?

I am waiting on their reply... again.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not that hard to dispute charges on your credit card. They'll remove them almost immediately, pending outcome of thier own investigation.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’ve ordered about half dozen times without issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have one order from them in the past that was about a year ago or a little bit more. That one went smoothly. If you look on their Better Business Bureau reviews all of the problems seem to be within the last 4 months. I don't know what it is but they definitely have a problem and it seems to be a reoccurring thing, a carbon copy of what's happening to me.

GCgunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lil Skeet. I registered on this site just to comment on this... I've ordered from them 3 times without issue, but the last time the order was cancelled without notification and noted as refunded (over 3 weeks after my FFL faxed license)....I'm still waiting for that refund to come through on my end, but it's only been a week since they cancelled. They had noted on their site that they were away for the holiday. Very frustrating, especially considering that they have had time to send out 4 mass emails in the past week, without returning my/our emails

Atombomb

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I too have had a bad experience with this company from NY. I bought a glock from them 2/20 and I have yet to receive the gun or get my refund. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB, I reached out to the ATF FL division in Miami bay have yet to hear from the. i did speak with the code enforcer from Springville NY. As it turns out he is customer of theirs. He told me he has received several phone calls complaining about FWT. I got the same exact response from them when I asked for my money back. Word for word! They had a system error and were fixing it. So as many of you have wriiten, the system error started in October of 2017, and now its March of 2018 and they still have not fixed the issue. Again all I get is a voicemail and excuses.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To this day I haven't gotten any responses or my money back. Complete scam.

Top Bottom