• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Funny at NBC the TODAY producer was also fired earlier and a CNN producer was just fired, they were all laughing when Ailes and ORielly were taken out, I don't see them laughing now!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another lesser known liberal got the axe today too for "inappropriate behavior". Garrison Keillor was a long time Minnesota radio host.
    Just yesterday, an Op-Ed written by Keillor appeared in The Washington Post, headlined: “Al Franken should resign? That’s absurd.” The piece referred to an allegation that Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota had groped a woman as “low comedy” that should be forgiven.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...r-allegations-inappropriate-behavior.amp.html

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    the Hammer falls again, Not once But Twice. US Congressman Blake Farenthold R-Texas. This Goober paid $84,000 dollars in Taxpayers Dollars to settle his supposed infidelity. Wow, That's 2 for Texas. Must be a lot of horny old guys there.

Also on the Block is US Representative Ruben J. Kihuen, D-Nevada (who was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico). Just elected this year and already they are asking for his resignation. This is a quote from on-line sources as to the allegations; "Last year, a 25-year-old woman left her job on Democratic Rep. Ruben Kihuen's campaign because of what she says were repeated, unwanted propositions for dates and sex.

Place your Bets on who's Next. :lol:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    any day now, the girl I took to the tree house in kindergarten and played doctor with, will come forth with accusations against me....

no wait, I am not rich...or running for office, or holding office, I am cool...

safe.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Biden>>?I DO BELIEVE he is a perv.......... and May the Hammer drop hard on his CreepyAzz

Last edited:

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    >TELL THE TRUTH EVERYONE............WHAT WE REALLY WANT IS THE GOODS TO COME OUT ON HILLARY,HER GF> HUMA AND BILL ON VIDEO...... The truth come out so the Liberals will even hate them for being PERVERTS .and they can be Hung for Treason

I believe They are Pedo's and Traitors........

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's amazing that the biggest sexual predator (Bill Clinton) in Washington D.C. history has got a pass on this issue so far, I'm guessing the accusers are scared of getting knocked off if they come forward.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any time the clintons are involved the demand for body bags spikes.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The HAMMER DROPS AGAIN:

RNC Finance Chairman Steve Wynn Resigns Seems ugliness doesn't matter if you have money. Of course he denies the allegations, and somehow, I believe him.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bang Bang, Hammer Falls Yet Again, SCOTT BAIO Has been accused of Sexual Molestation by Nicole Eggert, a former co-star. Eggert said she was molested by him from ages 14 to 17, which Baio denies. Baio does not deny the sexual encounter, but states Eggert was 18 when they had sex, and it was she, who sought him out, wanting to lose her virginity. . :gossip:
    After watching Baio explain the occurrence, He doesn't falter in his explanation, keeps a sincere face and conduct about it. Very believable. I believe his accounts as Eggert has been called out on lying, proved she lied once about this, but she said she lied to "protect" the show (Charles in Charge) because she thought that's what she was supposed to do. :drama:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is so BS, has happened in divorce/child custody cases for a long time. a false allegation throws a monkey wrench into things and damages character to get what you want.

substratum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sincerely hope that people who sexually harass others have trouble sleeping at night as they anticipate the day the shoe is going to drop on them.

As they peel the onion on Harvey Weinstein, it become more and more apparent how much people in Hollywood actually knew about his conduct, and it makes the entire bunch of them, Oprah, included, that much more reprehensible, and culpable via their knowledge/inaction/tacit approval. Weinstein was widely known in the hotels of Cannes, France, as "The Pig," and everyone knew that he sexually brutalized the women he had lined up to accommodate him. Hillary - who enjoyed Weinstein's $, of course, could not care less that Weinstein brutalizes women, because, honestly, she could give a crap about other human beings. People like this view other human beings as existing for their pleasure or convenience, and are utterly sociopathic in accommodating urges - without consideration of what it does to people.

I've known some abusers over the years, and also have seen the after-affects of their work. It seriously pisses me off.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    And The Hammer Strikes AGAIN, Steven Seagal, has been accused of rape before, but this time it's inappropriate behavior. Goes to Show, NO-ONE Is Immune, whether you're guilty or not. But I feel in this particular accusation, again, Not Guilty. Just sounds fishy.

Top Bottom