• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We should be pissed beyond belief that Bill Clinton has RAPED at least 5 women and isn't in jail.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lets just say all these accusations on celebs, politicians and businessman are 100% true: why were these not reported when the incidents occurred? Months, years, decades go by. These "victims" speak out now and are joined by more victims from the same person. We can assume there is some emotional baggage but while they were silent; it is evident the some perpetrators continued to use their position, power and access to victimize others.

Crimes are crimes: no excuse for that but some other conduct should be viewed in the cultural morals at the time of the encounter and not the ultra P.C. imposed standards that are selectively imposed today. It was not that long ago a married President had a sexual relationship with a subordinate intern, denied, lied, perjured himself, but he was not impeached.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lets just say all these accusations on celebs, politicians and businessman are 100% true: why were these not reported when the incidents occurred? Months, years, decades go by. These "victims" speak out now and are joined by more victims from the same person. We can assume there is some emotional baggage but while they were silent; it is evident the some perpetrators continued to use their position, power and access to victimize others.

Crimes are crimes: no excuse for that but some other conduct should be viewed in the cultural morals at the time of the encounter and not the ultra P.C. imposed standards that are selectively imposed today. It was not that long ago a married President had a sexual relationship with a subordinate intern, denied, lied, perjured himself, but he was not impeached.

We should be pissed beyond belief that Bill Clinton has RAPED at least 5 women and isn't in jail.

I've seen at least three articles and heard in NPR this morning, the question of bill Clinton being "re-examined" and the idea that if the president were to act that way today he should be asked to resign.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    He was Sheppard Smith's live in until Wolf Blitzer took his place during a bar fight and afterwards on Martha's Vinyard a couple of years ago. --- SAWMAN

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And let's not forget the $15.5m of OUR money that was used to pay off claims against congress people. OUR tax dollars, used to pay off victims of public servant's harassment ! Folks, it's WAY past time for torches and pitchforks !!!

RH

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And let's not forget the $15.5m of OUR money that was used to pay off claims against congress people. OUR tax dollars, used to pay off victims of public servant's harassment ! Folks, it's WAY past time for torches and pitchforks !!!

RH

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]--[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1] opening lines of [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1] by Claire Wolfe[/SIZE][/FONT]

sjustice64

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let’s not let this article distract from the fact that Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

RH

It's all a matter of organization and announcements. I'm sure plenty of patriots are more than ready, and eager. IOW, we're sick of this shit.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I sexually harassed myself when I was a young pup...does that count?

it should...I have hairy palms and am almost blind..

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I always thought that Charlie Rose and Gayle King had something going on, just the way they always did googoo eyes (leering suggestively) to one another, and Gayle King's subtle flirting with him, that at some points, 'ole Charlie Rose would blush from her remarks.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yup, saw that Conyers did a admitted to a financial settlement with the woman but denies any wrongdoing. I have to ask. If no wrongdoing then why did he settle?

settled with taxpayer money too...

88 yrs old, he needs to go...now

and take that idiot moron hank"won't guam tip over if you build too much?"Johnson with him

Last edited:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yup, saw that Conyers did a admitted to a financial settlement with the woman but denies any wrongdoing. I have to ask. If no wrongdoing then why did he settle?

Because, as far as Democrats are concerned, pissing away taxpayer money is never "wrong". This gal was mistreated and he paid her off. He isn't shy about admitting it because it wasn't his money, it was ours................... therefore, it wasn't "wrong". Get it?

Top Bottom