• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    :lol: Damn, the Hammers are Falling. New Man on the Block: Joe Barton R-Texas

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wondering when the jj acusers will start coming forward.
    They were most likely too satisfied and are still waiting for another encounter at the back of his target berm.
    jj . . . . you ol' hound dog you !! ---- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    On the other side of the coin .... First I ADMIT there is a Problem.. BUT.. I have worked in the Movie Industry in New Mexico. 5 of 5 women I know that started out as background, standins ...got their Union Jobs IATSE 480 or Teamsters.. got there by SUKN OR FUKN THEIR WAY THEIR into their jobs.. Just saying. Having been kinda ,sorta Rich at one time...WOMEN SEDUCE FOR $$$$,Power and Position. For a fact ,MEN SURROUNDED BY WOMEN LIKE THIS GET THEIR HEADS MESSED WITH IN A BAD WAY. Just saying. Yes there are Rapists and assualters and Yes some these claims might just be. ??? You heard the definition of Sexual Assualt? When someone you do not like or hate FLIRTS WITH YOU. This has some truth to it..

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I TALKED TO A GUY WHO WORKED IN THE FILM INDUSTRY AND THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME. HE ONLY GOT HIT ON BY THE GAY GUYS. OK OK not harassed but Flirted with and Propositioned... Said No thanks buddy the first ,the 2nd, and the 3rd TIME HE THEN Told Him.. Next time I'm gonna Punch you Out. stop it. they stopped. No biggie.

But...... IF HE had been a Perv. And I do NOT believe Gays are Pervs. A straight person behaving Gay or Not taking No for an answer or chasing kids...IS A PERV. HE could of gotten in the iatse 480 union and doulbed/trippled HIS pay,,,AND had massive benefits. I can only Imagine Politicians are worse . I am all for Firing ALL politicians who Paid off claims of sexual harassment and RETROACTIVELY firing, taking their pensions and making them repay the govt.

Less raised eyebrows guys? lol

Last edited:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was sexually harassed when I worked the film industry in NM ...by two different gay guys. OK OK not harassed but Flirted with and Propositioned... Said No thanks buddy the first ,the 2nd, and the 3rd I told Him.. Next time I'm gonna Punch you Out. stop it. they stopped. No biggie.

But...... IF I had been a Perv. And I do NOT believe Gays are Pervs. A straight person behaving Gay or Not taking No for an answer or chasing kids...IS A PERV. I could of gotten in the iatse 480 union and doulbed/trippled my pay,,,AND had massive benefits. I can only Imagine Politicians are worse . I am all for Firing ALL politicians who Paid off claims of sexual harassment and RETROACTIVELY firing, taking their pensions and making them repay the govt.

Here's a tip: Next time you tell this story, start out by saying, "I know a guy who worked in the film industry and here's what he told me". People won't give you the stink-eye quite so bad.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sen. Franken says he's "Embarrassed and Ashamed". And it's like the news is saying, "Okay, everything is okay, we understand". Poor Sen. Franken, he was just a Comedian back then and just being funny. :grouphug: :lalala:

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    rotflamo.

Ok..... I did Not get to Know as Many Girls as I thought.... Why..?? There was NO upside BIZNESS WISE in bonking Me.

anyway. Too late to back up and I KNOW A GUY IN THE FILM INDUSTRY AND THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME...As You locked me in Quotes. .

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    And the Hammer Strikes Again. Matt Laur, Anchor on NBC, Today. FIRED this morning. Inappropriate Sexual Behavior with a NBC employee. :kiss:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Can we start a lottery on Who'll be next to succumb from their lusting behavior? No money, but maybe 5 rds of ammo from each participant for each guess?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Matt Laur . . . that pompus,arrogant,piece of liberal shit. Couldn't happen to a "better" man.
    Hope he AND NBC both get the crap sued out of them.
    Next - - -> I'm hoping for Wolf Blitzer. ---- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Probably won't be next, but I'm voting for Michael Strahan. He used to be flirty in my opinion earlier in his placement on GMA. 5-rds .45 in.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Picture this. A middle age "cougar " gets elected to the halls of congress. She leaves her home state of wherever and heads many miles to the DC area.
    She is raking in the dough,has tons of time off,and soon sees herself as a extremely influential person. She attends the swanky functions around DC. People want to interview her. Get her poinion on stuff full well knowing that she doesn't know squat about the subject.
    She has a $1,200,000+ budget so she surrounds herself by "Yes People". She can do no wrong. Some of these people that surround her and cater to her every need are the 16-20 year old male pages and office staffers. They want to make an impression on her so they dress right,act right,speek eloquently, and are ready to serve her in any way.
    She has their home phone number and their cell phone number. She is heading home in her lemo one dark,cold,rainy night after rubbing shoulders with mostly her seniors at the typical Washington "black tie" event,when all of a sudden that feeling of "i'm soooooo alone in this big ol' city" comes over her.
    She needs companionship. The phone numbers are right there,stored in her cell phone. There is work to be done on that new "whatever" bill. Why not call up one of them testosterone heaped young staffers to come over and go over some of the finer details of the paperwork.

Friggin' BAM . . !!! The rest is history. Does anyone,even the liberals among us,actually believe that this hasn't happened many times in the past ?? It is simply human nature. Legal,moral,who cares,it took care of the immediate problem. AND yep . . . our halls of Congress are filled with potential problem solvers . . . right. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Matt Laur . . . that pompus,arrogant,piece of liberal shit. Couldn't happen to a "better" man.
    Hope he AND NBC both get the crap sued out of them.
    Next - - -> I'm hoping for Wolf Blitzer. ---- SAWMAN

Oops, 2 more have came out against 'ole matt. Wonder how many more want on the money suit train?

Top Bottom