• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey all, since I am still fairly new to the area, living in Crestview, what are the better gun stores in the area? As in good selection, fair prices for guns, reloading supplies, etc.

Thanks!

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hub City Pawn has a decent selection and fair prices and will usually knock some off the price. I stop by every now and then and have found a gem. Friendly family owned and ran business.

Jays in Crestview has a really nice selection of all sorts. Way overpriced. They will take some off but even with that, it is still usually over priced. Way over priced on transfer fees. Staff is usually very friendly and some are very knowledgeable

Anything Pawn on 90 is ok. Depends prices vary. Sometimes they have really good prices and other times they have an item way too high. Never bought from them though. Friendly folks

AA Tactical in Crestview has a good selection and wide variety. Ok prices for most guns. Transfer fees are kinda high but on par pretty much with everyone else in the area.

Precision Tactical in Crestview has more custom style stock and are priced high. But they are the best in town I have found as far as FFL transfer. $20 per gun. Friendly group of guys too

Those are all the ones I have really gone to so far and dealt with. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Scott's in Jay has some good sales every once in a while. They are probably the most well-stocked in the area.
    The Outpost in Marianna always has a good display with good prices at the local gun show. Never been in their store.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jays in Crestview has a really nice selection of all sorts. Way overpriced. They will take some off but even with that, it is still usually over priced. Way over priced on transfer fees. Staff is usually very friendly and some are very knowledgeable

When I worked at Crestview Aerospace on the C130 Gunship (Spooky II) program I use to live at Jays. They are the one that got me hooked on suppressors. Jay sold me my first one there the Gemtech Outback II .22 in Oct 2003. They were always very friendly and knew what they were talking about. I have not been over there at that store in years.

I now have 7 Suppressors. LOL

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I use tradewind gun and pawn on 98.
    6243 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
    Hours: Open today · 9:30AM–5:30PM
    Phone: (850) 939-3303

I call Miles up and if he does not have it he will find it and give you a price.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I worked at Crestview Aerospace on the C130 Gunship (Spooky II) program I use to live at Jays. They are the one that got me hooked on suppressors. Jay sold me my first one there the Gemtech Outback II .22 in Oct 2003. They were always very friendly and knew what they were talking about. I have not been over there at that store in years.

I now have 7 Suppressors. LOL
    Only seven ? Slacker. :biggrin1:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Only seven ? Slacker. :biggrin1:

I know right I need more... LOL

Well I am into looking for Transferable Machine Guns now. I have a friend I work with out here on the Drill Ship and he has an M11/Nine working on maybe buying another one and get another screaming deal... He lives in TX though won't be as simple as the last one (in state transfer).

I guess you will have to pay 200 twice for the Form 3 to dealer in FL and then a Form 4 to me??? Not really sure how that works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom