• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TiffanyM2505

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Show me what you got and please give me a reasonable amount of time to get with you before letting someone swoop in and pull the rug from under my feet. =)

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    My suggestion would be to check your PMs several times a day and answer them ASAP.
    You can't expect people to hold something for very long because there are a LOT of tire-kickers around.
    I've held things for people before and would get a message every day - I'm gonna get over there soon to pick it up.
    After a couple of weeks, they just stopped communicating. So I no longer hold things past the end of the day.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Have Win 94 Canadian Cent. 30-30 Oct. barrel I think 24 in. if interested this is a shooter, 600 also have HB barrel 308 savage 110 bolt for 375 not advertised not in a hurry to sale . you can call me if you want to I don't stay on the comp. 850-572-6611 Just my 5 cents jj

Last edited:

TiffanyM2505

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well if I say I’m on the way or make arrangements to get something I do so. I’m a woman and spending money is probably the best thing I’m good at! What I am referring to is someone posting what they have here and someone trolling the post and buying it out from under the original poster (in this case me). So, do you have something you would like to sell or just giving out free information and unsolicited opinions? :)

TiffanyM2505

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks oneshot I’ll drop a hint to the hubs. I’m working on his Christmas surprise ;)

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Try hitting up the pawn shops in the local area, especially the bigger busy ones like Dan's and Jimmy's who are right across the street from each other in Fort Walton Beach. I picked up a really nice Cerakoted JM Marlin 30-30 at Jimmy's a while back for $400! You could even give them your number to contact you if they get one in. Good luck!

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Well if I say I’m on the way or make arrangements to get something I do so. I’m a woman and spending money is probably the best thing I’m good at! What I am referring to is someone posting what they have here and someone trolling the post and buying it out from under the original poster (in this case me). So, do you have something you would like to sell or just giving out free information and unsolicited opinions? :)

When you post here, solicitation of opinions is implied.
    No, I don’t think I do have anything for sale but with your charming demeanor, I’m sure you will find something.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    When you post here, solicitation of opinions is implied.
    No, I don’t think I do have anything for sale but with your charming demeanor, I’m sure you will find something.

Actually, I do not think posting is a solictation of opinions; unless it is on the item advertised per the forum rules:

"9. If you are not comfortable with the asking price, or disagree with the value of an item offered, look elsewhere. It is not appropriate for any member to tell the original poster that the item is available for less, or isn't worth the asking price. It is also not appropriate to publish links to other products, negative reviews, or comments that in any way could impede the sale of an item.

10. Comments and discussions will be limited to inquires about the product, history of ownership or FAVORABLE first hand experience with the item being offered".

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sent a PM a couple days ago about a new Marlin, but didn't hear back?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Actually, I do not think posting is a solictation of opinions; unless it is on the item advertised per the forum rules:

"9. If you are not comfortable with the asking price, or disagree with the value of an item offered, look elsewhere. It is not appropriate for any member to tell the original poster that the item is available for less, or isn't worth the asking price. It is also not appropriate to publish links to other products, negative reviews, or comments that in any way could impede the sale of an item.

10. Comments and discussions will be limited to inquires about the product, history of ownership or FAVORABLE first hand experience with the item being offered".

And how does any of that apply to what I said ? Answer - it doesn't.

Top Bottom