Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    22LR TiffanyM2505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Navarre Beach
    Posts
    32

    WTB Lever Action 30-30

    Show me what you got and please give me a reasonable amount of time to get with you before letting someone swoop in and pull the rug from under my feet. =)

  2. #2
    50 CAL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pace
    Posts
    2,495
    My suggestion would be to check your PMs several times a day and answer them ASAP.
    You can't expect people to hold something for very long because there are a LOT of tire-kickers around.
    I've held things for people before and would get a message every day - I'm gonna get over there soon to pick it up.
    After a couple of weeks, they just stopped communicating. So I no longer hold things past the end of the day.

  3. 4 Like Welldoya's Post:


  4. #3
    50 CAL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North end santa rosa
    Posts
    1,871
    Have Win 94 Canadian Cent. 30-30 Oct. barrel I think 24 in. if interested this is a shooter, 600 also have HB barrel 308 savage 110 bolt for 375 not advertised not in a hurry to sale . you can call me if you want to I don't stay on the comp. 850-572-6611 Just my 5 cents jj
    Last edited by oneshot; 11-13-2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: add infor.

  5. #4
    22LR TiffanyM2505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Navarre Beach
    Posts
    32
    Well if I say I知 on the way or make arrangements to get something I do so. I知 a woman and spending money is probably the best thing I知 good at! What I am referring to is someone posting what they have here and someone trolling the post and buying it out from under the original poster (in this case me). So, do you have something you would like to sell or just giving out free information and unsolicited opinions?

  6. #5
    22LR TiffanyM2505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Navarre Beach
    Posts
    32
    Thanks oneshot I値l drop a hint to the hubs. I知 working on his Christmas surprise

  7. Likes TiffanyM2505's Post:

    FLT

  8. #6
    50 CAL Viking1204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,774
    Try hitting up the pawn shops in the local area, especially the bigger busy ones like Dan's and Jimmy's who are right across the street from each other in Fort Walton Beach. I picked up a really nice Cerakoted JM Marlin 30-30 at Jimmy's a while back for $400! You could even give them your number to contact you if they get one in. Good luck!
    Proud American and Air Force Veteran

  9. #7
    50 CAL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pace
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyM2505 View Post
    Well if I say I知 on the way or make arrangements to get something I do so. I知 a woman and spending money is probably the best thing I知 good at! What I am referring to is someone posting what they have here and someone trolling the post and buying it out from under the original poster (in this case me). So, do you have something you would like to sell or just giving out free information and unsolicited opinions?
    When you post here, solicitation of opinions is implied.
    No, I don稚 think I do have anything for sale but with your charming demeanor, I知 sure you will find something.

  10. #8
    50 CAL RackinRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola, west side.
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Welldoya View Post
    When you post here, solicitation of opinions is implied.
    No, I don’t think I do have anything for sale but with your charming demeanor, I’m sure you will find something.
    Actually, I do not think posting is a solictation of opinions; unless it is on the item advertised per the forum rules:

    "9. If you are not comfortable with the asking price, or disagree with the value of an item offered, look elsewhere. It is not appropriate for any member to tell the original poster that the item is available for less, or isn't worth the asking price. It is also not appropriate to publish links to other products, negative reviews, or comments that in any way could impede the sale of an item.


    10. Comments and discussions will be limited to inquires about the product, history of ownership or FAVORABLE first hand experience with the item being offered".
    Peace Out

    FlFrayedKnot on boat and fishing forums.
    RackinRay on gun forums and motorcycle forums.

  11. #9
    45 ACP
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    109
    I sent a PM a couple days ago about a new Marlin, but didn't hear back?

  12. #10
    50 CAL
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pace
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by RackinRay View Post
    Actually, I do not think posting is a solictation of opinions; unless it is on the item advertised per the forum rules:

    "9. If you are not comfortable with the asking price, or disagree with the value of an item offered, look elsewhere. It is not appropriate for any member to tell the original poster that the item is available for less, or isn't worth the asking price. It is also not appropriate to publish links to other products, negative reviews, or comments that in any way could impede the sale of an item.


    10. Comments and discussions will be limited to inquires about the product, history of ownership or FAVORABLE first hand experience with the item being offered".
    And how does any of that apply to what I said ? Answer - it doesn't.


       

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •