• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thank you that have served. The thanks of a free nation should be on every one's thoughts when the anthem is played.

These old boys say what most of America thinks. we need to take our country back.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In memory of JohnAl who liked this video when I previously posted on Veteran's Day, and to still the best country to live in IN THE WORLD - thank you all who made this possible.

[video]https://youtu.be/6MqK7NeqaQI[/video]

( I am using the video icon but second time in failure to make it show )

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you to all the Vets, whether you were a delta, sniper, seal, scout, spec ops, cant talk about it guy, or if you did KP for a couple of years and moved on. You guys signed a line most Americans will never see without knowing what what going to happen on the other end. My hats off to you fine men and women. Enjoy your free meals offered by a lot of places these days.

God Bless.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you to all my Brothers and Sisters in arms that served this country. Some had it easy, some had it rough, some never came home, thanks to you all.

Had a great time in the Veterans Day parade in Milton yesterday, Thresa and I threw $18 worth of candy, ran out just before the end.

RH

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!” – Sun Tzu

“On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” – Dan Lipinski

“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” — Patrick Henry

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To our Warriors,

As a foreigner, I came to love and appreciate This Tribe. The Constitutionalist remnant that refuses to be diluted by the ideologies that have infiltrated and corrupted this Nation.

My wish would be if those of us who love and appreciate you could form a wall around you so you would always feel the protection and the gratitude we have for you.

I specially want to thank and remember the women and the children who also make this sacrifice.

You are in my love and my prayers.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Thank yall!! I did my part, Navy and Army!

. Was in the woods today trying to relax a get everything ready for deer season. UTV broke down about 4 miles from camp.:mad::mad::mad::mad: So grabbed my lightweight AR ( and seriously thought about shooting the UTV, but the price of ammo!) on shanks mare, walking back cussing my bad luck. Then I got to thinking about all those who couldn't walk in the woods, then those that would never see the woods again or even hear a pesty mosquitoe. Right there i had one of those gut punch moments. So what to do?... "RIGHT SHOULDER ARMS!" and started marching back to camp, on yer left,on your left. Then before I know it, I'm singing non pc cadences while I march, on yer left, on yer left. I swear I was transported back 35 years to a green, almost bald, THIN younger me. Then just like a movie I was rescued about 1/2 mile from camp by a curvy blonde. In a 4x4.
    So thanks to all of you and a very special thanks to those no longer here to hear it. WE REMEMBER YOU AND WE MISS YOU BROTHERS!

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!” – Sun Tzu

“On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” – Dan Lipinski

“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” — Patrick Henry
    A humble and sincere thank you for every one who went in harms way, or signed that "blank check." And a special remembrance to my four Bay County High classmates and National Guard unit members who gave the supreme price in Southeast Asia. God bless America!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

• They are the race –
        they are the race immortal,
        Whose beams make broad
        the common light of day!
        Though Time may dim,
        though Death has barred their portal,
        These we salute,