• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Its built just like one that is on the lots around town.Its built on 6x6 runners 2x6 floor joist 3/4 plywood floor and 2x4 walls.There was 4 guys and they hauled in a long box truck,started about day light and was gone before dark.I put 6 in of insulation in the celling and 4 in in the walls and covered it with 3/8 ply wood.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That is a heck of a deal, I think one on the lots 8x16 was 2100 I looked at. I will try to find them to get a quote. County code are 200 sq' and no permit larger a permit is needed. I am not sure bout power or what that would cost either.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah I thought about one for the lease, too ugly to put in the back yard and I am having problems finding a carpenter no telling about metal workers!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks Lees way, I called, he will not come to Crestview and lost some people so he is not site building anymore..so still looking. Found one at $2500 for an 8x16

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Called a guy and he laid down some crushed asphalt recycled material and it looks really good.

No carpenters, plumbers, Electricians need a side job?

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I think the shelves will be put in the shed, I will not know till I get one and this mess is removed from my garage. I have the old Mexico style Armoire that would not fit in the house, that I also need to re purpose or sell.

Drop by and I will buy the beer and give me ideas

The neighbor said the 2nd water level was 200' and you had to go to that for a watering lawn well not the first? I think that is all wrong but have no idea how to find out

Guy selling the shed never called back, go figure so going to find one somewhere else I guess.

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CK your PM.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well got a contract on the shed 8x16 build on site, coming Friday, double door and 2 windows, that will semi cure my garage situation. The guys who delivered the new sofa group will come back to arrange the garage refer and separate freezer as well as haul everything to the shed, things are coming along.

Still need a new Kitchen sink and faucet and some electrical work. and a nice shower to replace one of the tubs. I still may build another shed but this one will cover the overload I have now, can never have enough. Thanks for the help and any further references, always need to know good people in the area.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well the boxes are in the shed, and I am clearing up the garage. Need to lift my refer and freezer on a 2' ledge in the garage and the armoire that will not fit in the house to the shed and I can park in the garage, need 2 or 3-4 strong guys to move them. I will then try to tackle the work bench to take the back off so it can slide to the wall. After that the 2 trucks will fit!

Also need a new faucet and sink put in and some electrical work done, then a bathroom remodel if any of you are in that business. On the back deck I need a lean-to aluminum cover put up and on the shed a small patio of some type..

Otherwise we are starting to enjoy the new home and ready to get into a regular retired schedule! I will need a riding lawnmower if anyone has one for sale.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Got the stuff moved NOW: need a new faucet and sink put in and some electrical work done, then a bathroom remodel if any of you are in that business. On the back deck I need a lean-to aluminum cover put up and on the shed a small patio of some type..oh and shelves in garage...lol

Otherwise we are starting to enjoy the new home and ready to get into a regular retired schedule! I will need a riding lawnmower if anyone has one for sale.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It is evident our Forum is inhabited by non trades people or folks so busy they cannot keep up and start a new project. I am grateful they are doing so well actually.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey man,I resent that . . . I'm a "trade" person.
    Just don't ask what trade. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom